The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

USA death shooting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoop

Shoop

USA death shooting Empty
PostSubject: USA death shooting   USA death shooting EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:53 am

I dont know much about this, but as I understood it some guy in a "militia" or "civic guard" followed a 17 year old black guy home and shot him in the 17 year olds girlfriends dads house(?) and claimed it was in self defense because he wore a hood shirt. Can some americanos fill us in? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chakra

USA death shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA death shooting   USA death shooting EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:40 am

It's some blown up story that probably happens every week. But here's actual details.

Some 17-year-old black kid was walking home (yes, to his own home) while listening to music (earbuds) and chatting to his girl on de phone. However, he was wearing an hoodie, and as we all know, that means he is probably in a gang. So in comes some Mexican chief neighborhood watch dude (we have so much crime in the US, private citizens patrol the streets in affluent neighborhoods). He saw de black gangster and was like, "Oh shit, I should creepily stalk him." He did the right thing, however, and called it into the police. The police were like, "Yo man, you've called us 4553 times about these black kids, lol. But w/e, we'll come out and check on it. Don't peruse him, though. XD." The Mexican, who hardly knows English, ignored the officer's order and ninja'd his way after the gangster.

As with all gangsters, he immediately knew he had a tail and told his girl: "Yo Shakisha, some beaner is following me. If he don't stop, I'mma bust a cap in his ass." She laughed and was like, "Yo so funny!!!! xD <3" After a little while, the beaner decided this gangster was def. up to no good, so he began approaching him and called out. The gangster, of course, either couldn't hear or ignored him and continued walking. And then the beaner did the worst thing imaginable: he laid a hand on the gangsta. If you know anything about gangstas, it's that they don't like to be touched. So the gangsta quickly spun around, knocking the beaner's hand off his shoulder. A small scuffle seemed to have started and the beaner knew his ass was about to be beat, so he did what all drug lords do and pulled out his gun and shut the gangsta execution style.

The beaner, being Chief Neighborhood Watch, knew that because of his most prestigious title/cover, he was fine. So once the cops came and saw the dead thing on the ground, they were like, "Daaaaammmn" and let the beaner go. To this day the beaner is still out there and all gangsta children are still hiding in their rat holes.

Some of the above facts were made up, but the general story is there. Here is an actual article you would have found with a proper google: http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/03/18/446768/what-everyone-should-know-about-about-trayvon-martin-1995-2012/
Back to top Go down
BEeeH

BEeeH

USA death shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA death shooting   USA death shooting EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:57 am

Chakra wrote:
It's some blown up story that probably happens every week. But here's actual details.

Some 17-year-old black kid was walking home (yes, to his own home) while listening to music (earbuds) and chatting to his girl on de phone. However, he was wearing an hoodie, and as we all know, that means he is probably in a gang. So in comes some Mexican chief neighborhood watch dude (we have so much crime in the US, private citizens patrol the streets in affluent neighborhoods). He saw de black gangster and was like, "Oh shit, I should creepily stalk him." He did the right thing, however, and called it into the police. The police were like, "Yo man, you've called us 4553 times about these black kids, lol. But w/e, we'll come out and check on it. Don't peruse him, though. XD." The Mexican, who hardly knows English, ignored the officer's order and ninja'd his way after the gangster.

As with all gangsters, he immediately knew he had a tail and told his girl: "Yo Shakisha, some beaner is following me. If he don't stop, I'mma bust a cap in his ass." She laughed and was like, "Yo so funny!!!! xD <3" After a little while, the beaner decided this gangster was def. up to no good, so he began approaching him and called out. The gangster, of course, either couldn't hear or ignored him and continued walking. And then the beaner did the worst thing imaginable: he laid a hand on the gangsta. If you know anything about gangstas, it's that they don't like to be touched. So the gangsta quickly spun around, knocking the beaner's hand off his shoulder. A small scuffle seemed to have started and the beaner knew his ass was about to be beat, so he did what all drug lords do and pulled out his gun and shut the gangsta execution style.

The beaner, being Chief Neighborhood Watch, knew that because of his most prestigious title/cover, he was fine. So once the cops came and saw the dead thing on the ground, they were like, "Daaaaammmn" and let the beaner go. To this day the beaner is still out there and all gangsta children are still hiding in their rat holes.

Some of the above facts were made up, but the general story is there. Here is an actual article you would have found with a proper google: http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/03/18/446768/what-everyone-should-know-about-about-trayvon-martin-1995-2012/

nice post afro u arent just a sad boring geek after all
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

USA death shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA death shooting   USA death shooting EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:03 am

Some nice material produced by Chakra actually. ^^
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

USA death shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA death shooting   USA death shooting EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:23 am

Lol I already read about this but funny shit=D
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

USA death shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA death shooting   USA death shooting EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:01 am

KatyRoXeR wrote:
Lol I already read about this but funny shit=D
Are you fucking braindead ? This is funny lol ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

USA death shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: USA death shooting   USA death shooting Empty

Back to top Go down

USA death shooting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: