The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Photo assignment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

Photo assignment Empty
PostSubject: Photo assignment   Photo assignment EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:44 am

Hey guys, I have a photo assignment I could use some help with. I suppose most of you guys are no-lifers that have experienced trouble with love (due to ur geekyness) Surprised

My task is to illustrate separation with a loved one (not family), separation and unfortunate love (?). I need four pictures and first is done, a picture taken on dead roses.

Help me out dudes! What can I take on!
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

Photo assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo assignment   Photo assignment EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:37 am

Traxx I must admit you truly have a knack for convincing people to do your work.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Photo assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo assignment   Photo assignment EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:49 am

Shh Chaise, I am looking forward to see Sidey post a black and white photo of a baby duck losing his mum in an oil-disaster.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Photo assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo assignment   Photo assignment EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:38 am

what the fuck are you studying? sounds like turkey homework.

Quote :
separation with a loved one (not family)
put a picture of a white girl and black man, or two gay men, "touching" palms through a glass. make the picture a bit old fashioned(not modern). the glass symbolizes social barriers (anti-gay/racism). so close, yet so far away. they are separated. something to this effect:

Photo assignment 829908-001

dno what separation is supposed to mean. same as the above one, but with family? should be easy in that case.

Quote :
unfortunate love
dno what this is supposed to mean either, but i take it that its love which has no chance of working out or some shit. good idea could be to put a girl in a hijab looking at the ground/being sad, infront of her is her arab father. a few feet away from the arab father, there is a christian/white boy, arguing/fighting(not fist-fighting, that would look turd) with the dad.

idea: two turds are in love, but it will never work out because of expectations/religion/culture etc. good illustration which is easy to perceive.

i might have missed the mark completely. tell me if it helped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Photo assignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo assignment   Photo assignment Empty

Back to top Go down

Photo assignment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: