The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MaNsTER QeuStion - Round 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

MaNsTER QeuStion - Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: MaNsTER QeuStion - Round 2   MaNsTER QeuStion - Round 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:35 am

1) guaranteed legend job(or twice the salary if you already got a good job)

MaNsTER QeuStion - Round 2 Make-Money-with-WordPress

2) higher iq

MaNsTER QeuStion - Round 2 Stock-photo-intelligence-brain-function-isolated-61580380

3) better looks

MaNsTER QeuStion - Round 2 Adrian_grenier%285%29

which one, and why? scratch
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: MaNsTER QeuStion - Round 2   MaNsTER QeuStion - Round 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:46 am

1. Nr. 1: If you have much money, you can make yourself better look ( Dont know the word)
with money you can get a Smart guy who teachs you.
Money = girls.

2. Numero 2: Good Look is nice for girls. Youll get a job as model easily and you will be famous.

3. Nr. 2: Girls dont like Nerds. Maybe youll get an awesome work but no girls and less friends.
Back to top Go down
BEeeH

BEeeH

PostSubject: Re: MaNsTER QeuStion - Round 2   MaNsTER QeuStion - Round 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:27 am

I would pick alternative 1 because i'm already RLY smart and have legend looks, but if i was shoop i would have picked alternative 3 ofc^^ even if the 2nd one is needed badly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: MaNsTER QeuStion - Round 2   MaNsTER QeuStion - Round 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:23 pm

Mappy. wrote:

2. Numero 2: Good Look is nice for girls. Youll get a job as model easily and you will be famous.

3. Nr. 2: Girls dont like Nerds. Maybe youll get an awesome work but no girls and less friends.

You just described a middle school outlook on life. "Girls dont go for nerds" Well as it turns out once you get into college girls dont go for "looks". At least the hot girls go for the nerdy guys who will be making money. Not the "good looking guys" who will be cleaning up trash.

As for me I need more specifics
Are we talking an absurd amount of money like richest man, and for iq would you be considered the smartest man on the planet? As for looks pfft I already got those.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: MaNsTER QeuStion - Round 2   MaNsTER QeuStion - Round 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Didnt want to write much & had no time. but im right and thats my opinion. As a rich guy you can be smart and pretty. You just have to use your moneY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MaNsTER QeuStion - Round 2   MaNsTER QeuStion - Round 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MaNsTER QeuStion - Round 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: