The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

St Video 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TrollPro

TrollPro

St Video 1 Empty
PostSubject: St Video 1   St Video 1 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:12 pm

Yo lads, i have been thinking about quitting st but i wont be leaving without letting something behind me. I want to make a vid to utube and it will take months but i hope that there are somebody out there who want to be playing with me 2v4 3v4 3v5 games in order for me to make material, i will be going on a hosting spree so that i can make mass material, i dont play versuses anymore cause there u have to work, not to make material, so i wont be joining those kind of games anymore cause i would just be ruining them... I remember Sidey going on a hosting rampage when to make his third vid, i'll be doing the same so the vid dont contain only runtag material. that was all for now, hope u will play with me on euro, im mostly on at the afternoon/night.
Back to top Go down
Exa

St Video 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Video 1   St Video 1 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:56 pm

I'll help you if I can, see you on bnet lad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

St Video 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Video 1   St Video 1 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:46 am

Exa wrote:
I'll help you if I can, see you on bnet lad Very Happy
i would appreaciate that by a bounch Exalius, im glad u wanna help, but u also have to respect that im going to kick if to many peops join at once, i rlly need to make a super movie and i dont just want a vid that contain rt material even tho i could get 5/5 for my rt play but i also want top mass material, so yea cya on bnet, ill be on like 8 o clock tonight if u care!
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

St Video 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Video 1   St Video 1 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:13 am

just a tip:

gather material from your actual games. going ''fishing'' for material will only de-value your video, like it de-valued every other video that had obvious ''do stupid moves in order to get funny/nice scenes''.

this is why i RESPECT enstek video. i know that most of his material is genuine performance under pressure and not some meaningless runtag he did just to make a video when he could easily survive staying in farms.

but whatever you do, i can't wait for a TRALLPRUE video to finally come out on the market ^^ you have alot of pressure to prove you're rank 1 runtagger now. SCABBA DABBA DOO
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

St Video 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Video 1   St Video 1 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:16 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
just a tip:

gather material from your actual games. going ''fishing'' for material will only de-value your video, like it de-valued every other video that had obvious ''do stupid moves in order to get funny/nice scenes''.

this is why i RESPECT enstek video. i know that most of his material is genuine performance under pressure and not some meaningless runtag he did just to make a video when he could easily survive staying in farms.

but whatever you do, i can't wait for a TRALLPRUE video to finally come out on the market ^^ you have alot of pressure to prove you're rank 1 runtagger now. SCABBA DABBA DOO
Thats exactly how i intend to garther materials, ill play like i do in versuses but i dont want 20 min games and i will just do better this time than if i were in a versus game where i get bored quite fast, and yea it shouldnt be any problem proving anything since i got like 15 replays with tier 1 rt.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

St Video 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Video 1   St Video 1 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:29 am

I can promise u i alrdy got materials from mass games with guys like Tokan/drew/beeeh/shoop in it and its super mass material, i can promise u wont get disappointed, but i will have a hard time editing since im new at that kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
RICHARD--

RICHARD--

St Video 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Video 1   St Video 1 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:05 am

If needed im with u in tricks/rt ^^
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

St Video 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Video 1   St Video 1 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:14 am

RICHARD-- wrote:
If needed im with u in tricks/rt ^^
sounds good buddy, yea well u can only help me by stay and play, having you around is good material for activity xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

St Video 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Video 1   St Video 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

St Video 1
Page 1 of 1