The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sheep Tag Corruption Registry

Go down 
+7
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
XXXandBEER
Chakra
Madhatters
Shoop
e8lakes
Effloresce
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Effloresce

Effloresce

Sheep Tag Corruption Registry Empty
PostSubject: Sheep Tag Corruption Registry   Sheep Tag Corruption Registry EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:46 am

Sheep Tag Corruption Registry Corruption
Corruption is defined as: "Having or showing a willingness to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain."

We have a LOT of corruption in this community. Lets check out the rankings.

1. Shoop - Most corrupt of all time.

*Credited with rewriting sheep tag history more times than I can count
*Known for deleting entire forums of posts due to grammatical errors/improper English
*Widely known for lying more than anyone on Bnet

2. Chakra, Gosusheep, and blind followers - the boring uncharismatic geek legion

*Extreme censorship & dictatorship
*Extreme supporters of the lick system

3. Exalius - the two-faced toilet crawler

*Famous for copying Chakra tactics
*Maphack dishonesty & cheating
*Uses bots and lies to gain power

4. Madhatters - the return of the mongo

*Lick supporter
*Censorship & banner

5. Behh gang (Lakes, Chaise, Azzuro, etc) - the lonely crybaby brigade

*Lick system (selective banning: friends are always safe)

6. Candymankiller - where did my brain go?

*Banner
*Sucker for licks

Sheep Tag Corruption Registry 090203_somalia

Expose the corrupt and bring them down!
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag Corruption Registry   Sheep Tag Corruption Registry EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:21 am

Effloresce wrote:
Corruption is defined as: "Having or showing a willingness to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain."

We have a LOT of corruption in this community. Lets check out the rankings.

5. Behh gang (Lakes, Chaise, Azzuro, etc) - the lonely crybaby brigade

*Lick system (selective banning: friends are always safe)

Expose the corrupt and bring them down!

"Dishonesty is a word which, in common usage, may be defined as the act or to act without honesty."
edit: (source, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dishonesty)

The Behh gang is
truthful, candid and straightforward
Are we not corrupt any more if I admit that I rather don't ban friends?Razz

besides, it's a funny article Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by e8lakes on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag Corruption Registry   Sheep Tag Corruption Registry EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:27 am

You forgot one :

1. Sidey

* Biggest rewriter of ST history

* Cheated in almost every major tournament

* Famous for trying to win debates through personal slandering rather than arguments (even though he always ends up losing them he often manage to stall them and get some idiots to his side which is very damaging for the community)

* Probably the biggst hypocrate there is, a good and recent example of this was when I left CsB beacause CMK refused to demote Jean-Mii. Sidey spammed me for 20 minutes for this "emotional decision". 20 minutes after he stopped flaming he left CsB beacause CMK refused to demote Jean-Mii.

* Against democracy in the community

* Unable to draw good conclusions, been flaming people for : mapgrid, zonewolfing, teammassing to mention some

* Biggest user of the lick system in the community, agree with him or get flamed in these kinds of topics

* Famous for dogmatic reasoning, ie "its always bad to remove something" and "skillfactors are always good"

Sheep Tag Corruption Registry Bill-OReilly
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag Corruption Registry   Sheep Tag Corruption Registry EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:45 am

Who have I banned/censored and when have I shown support for the lick system?

PS love that definition posted for honest... "dishonesty = not honesty"!
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag Corruption Registry   Sheep Tag Corruption Registry EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:10 am

I'm pretty sure my intentions have always been clear as daylight meaning I am not dishonest thus not corrupt.
1+1=2
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag Corruption Registry   Sheep Tag Corruption Registry EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:41 am

Where are mods remove this thread its just a bunch of trolling and flaming...
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag Corruption Registry   Sheep Tag Corruption Registry EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:40 am

Its a good thread but yeah maybe it belongs in the General Discussion. But since I am a bit involved in this thread so Ill leave that up to other people.

(And I also want you to let you know that I dont moderate any posts, my job on this forum is still just to make sure its userfriendly and in that aspects "right topic in the right section" falls in, but as I said its probably better if I let someone else deal with this topic in particular, its a bit delicate situation for me.)
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag Corruption Registry   Sheep Tag Corruption Registry EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:08 pm

this is community discussion, and its a good thread, end of story. u dont know what contribution means beer.

i haven't seen anyone mention prodigy- yet. openly evaluates arguments/suggestions based on how well he likes the person presenting them, and doesn't see a problem with it.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag Corruption Registry   Sheep Tag Corruption Registry EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:28 pm

Shoop ^^

I'm one of the least corrupt and most honest people outside of bnet-chats.

Shoop has been proven to be an extreme liar time after time (see Shoop Chronicles) and this thread is further proof of it!

I like Shoop but even I can't deny that everything he says is a lie.

SHOOOP!!!!!

Sheep Tag Corruption Registry 20090226-clovis

SHOOOP!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag Corruption Registry   Sheep Tag Corruption Registry EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:40 am

Lol.

You ALWAYS resort to lying and trashtalking about the other persons in big debates and NEVER bring any arguments about the actual question.

You threatened GosuSheep to use personal pictures of him against him unless he did the mapchanges you wanted.

You have been proven wrong in basically every discussion when we have seen the results of the reform, mapgrid, zonewolfing, teammassing etc.

You have stood in the way and flamed every new idea in sheep tag I can remember, regardless if its toilet or brilliant you treat it identically.

You are against democracy in the community and yet flamed basically every member for being a "hitler" or a "stalin"

You want a council of your friends and people who share your ideas to make all the decisions in the community, regardless whats best and what other people think and yet you flame Behh for a lickysystem

You are the LAST person in this community who should be talking about lies and corruption. Thats your area Sidey, not mine or Behhs. Wink

But in the end the best way to get rid of this lying isnt that you place all your trust in me or Sidey, or anyone else. The best is if everyone make up their own minds based on the arguments in each issue and not the person behind it. This is EXACLY what Sidey wants to avoid with this thread.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag Corruption Registry   Sheep Tag Corruption Registry EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:37 am

Shoop wrote:
Lol.

You ALWAYS resort to lying and trashtalking about the other persons in big debates and NEVER bring any arguments about the actual question.

You threatened GosuSheep to use personal pictures of him against him unless he did the mapchanges you wanted.

You have been proven wrong in basically every discussion when we have seen the results of the reform, mapgrid, zonewolfing, teammassing etc.

You have stood in the way and flamed every new idea in sheep tag I can remember, regardless if its toilet or brilliant you treat it identically.

You are against democracy in the community and yet flamed basically every member for being a "hitler" or a "stalin"

You want a council of your friends and people who share your ideas to make all the decisions in the community, regardless whats best and what other people think and yet you flame Behh for a lickysystem

You are the LAST person in this community who should be talking about lies and corruption. Thats your area Sidey, not mine or Behhs. Wink

But in the end the best way to get rid of this lying isnt that you place all your trust in me or Sidey, or anyone else. The best is if everyone make up their own minds based on the arguments in each issue and not the person behind it. This is EXACLY what Sidey wants to avoid with this thread.

Sheep Tag Corruption Registry Actor-Daniel-Craig-as-Jam-001
The following is all unsoiled fact. It’ll be word against word - but Shoop is famous for rewriting sheep tag history and no one has ever faulted me for lying about past events. Keep that in mind.

1. I, Sidey, trained Shoop. When I came to Europe early ’04 Shoop was a meaningless little player acting cocky. He challenged me to 1v1 duels on Behh’s map all the time. He lost over and over again. Shoop tries to rewrite sheep tag history and cover this up by claiming that he won because most of the players at the time have quit.

1a. At this point in time no one in Europe knew what runtag was. They didn't know what backbuilding was. They didn't know how to mass fast. Sheep tag was undeveloped to the point of ROTS. Shoop was deeply isolated in this bubble-world for years. Keep that in mind as you consider all of this.

2. I, Sidey, taught Shoop zone-wolfing, team-massing, and whatever other concept he claims to have invented. These concepts had already been invented before ’04 on USWest. When I came to Europe Shoop, even in 1v1 games, ran to the bottom left corner and massed a base along the edge of the map. Every single game. This continued until he eventually learnt from me that it’s better to mass as close to the middle as possible. The same applies to zone-wolfing. Shoop took an already existing principle that I taught him and rebranded it as his own to inexperienced newer players that now credit this stuff to him.

3. Shoop was still playing 1v1s in 2006 on Behh’s map. He hosted a 1v1 tournament in 2006. I have a screenshot of it that I’ll try to find.

4. Shoop leeched off of my success. The facts are this – Shoop has a really awful individual clan-war/serious-game record. When he was playing alongside me and others against west/east clans he would constantly die first or second and the team would carry him. He was always almost dead-weight. This is essentially what gave him most of his fame.

5. Shoop doesn’t shine. He’s not particularly good at anything. He has no individual talent. He masses EXTREMELY slowly. The only reason people consider him good is that he has helped to remove skill from the map so as to keep himself relevant.

6. Shoop has made the single worst sheep tag videos in the history of the community. Luckily, for all our sakes, he has deleted most of them out of shame.

7. Shoop has lied about winning the STWC several times. He has arguably won it once in 2006 by playing 2/3 of the games. But any claims beyond that is rewriting sheep tag history.

8. Shoop used to be a mod/admin on the old Behh forum. At one point he decided to delete all posts that didn’t contain “perfect” grammar and capitalized letters. That is, if you didn’t capitalize or made any errors it would be deleted. Even though Shoop’s English is shit.

9. In the 2009 STWC I was spoofing as TheBoogyMan in the finals. After 4 games I had died only once and then as the last player. There was a disconnect with less than 2min left and me and cmk were still alive with over 800farms. I didn’t like the way it turned out and the way it was ruled so I quit. Shoop then spoofs me and joins the team in the last game. His team loses quickly.

10. All of Shoop’s map ideas have contributed to the death of the map. He’s been for removing stacks, removing invis, and adding a bunch of crazy shit. Now that all is said and done – removing stacks destroyed the map and the community. It raped the map of all skill. We no longer play the map and we no longer play sheep tag.

11. Shoop purposely speeded up one his former videos to approximately 150% so as to compensate for his widely known slow massing speed.

12. Shoop lied his way into the "Hall of Fame" in the quest menu of our sheep tag map a few years back. After many arguments he was kicked out. It was discovered that everything he said was one long chain of lies.

13. Shoop has made claims about being the "Captain" of the 2007 STWC team and leading it to victory. The truth is that I was running the show and we debated amongst the team whether Be3r[behh] or Shoop should get the 5th spot. As it turned out ->they both played 1 game. They were then both destroyed in the following game by me after the team was split.

14. Shoop has never won a big tournament or been close to doing it. He did play 2/3 games in the 2006 STWC but it was a joke tournament that was never finished. "Sweden" simply won because it was the only organized team. In 2007 he lost and closer to our time - he hasn't won anything. As pointed out earlier, he helped lose the final of the 09 or 08 STWC.

15. Shoop spends most of his time in sheep tag games insulting others for not mapgridding, not following his orders and chain of thought, using invis etc. Given his track-record, as it turns out, no one should give a shit what he has to say. His strategies and tactics haven't worked out very well at all for him - why would they ever work out for anyone else?

Realize again – this will be word against word.

But realize also - Shoop has a track-record of lying about everything and rewriting everything in sheep tag history in his favour. If you chose to believe Shoop’s version of any of this just keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag Corruption Registry   Sheep Tag Corruption Registry EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:34 am

The following is all unsoiled fact, but it will be word against word.

1. Despite what Sidey says he was not a top player when he came to Europe except perhaps in ST. He was probably not even a top 10 player. At the time neither was Chaise and me, but we were still decent players back then and I think both us and other people can confirm this. Sidey wasnt even near the best players of the time like Jenuwar[behh], yo_yo_Man[behh], Brl_Goley (unless he had quit), etc. Sidey gained respect by spreading lies to people who didnt know better and have obviously not given me a single lesson. Deadfly did however teach me ST.

2. At this time in the world sheep tag was an undeveloped joke. On Europe we played BE (Behh Edition), Sidey played a bugged version of Revo without any of the features like random etc that we see today. It was 7v5 format if I remember correcly and unlike BE it had completley INSANE bugs (for instance the wolves could buy doom guards that could attack and save wisps and the wolves just stand outside middle killing them direcly when they were saved for basicly unlimited free gold). This was the map Sidey promoted at the time. Since BE map developer (Sephirot) had quit ages ago Revo developed and BE did not so eventually everyone played Revo.

3. Sidey were still playing 1v1 2005. I defeated him. Very Happy

4. Sidey leeched of my success in STWC and have never won anything without me or amir. The Behh team which I was captain in CRUSHED him in a big clan game against Sideys clan StFH on a game on our map Behh Edition and then when we played on Sideys map revo our best player (Jenuwar[behh]) disced with a huge mass after 8 minutes or something and we STILL won. This is a wellknown FACT that I doubt even Sidey will deny.

5. Sidey is completley horrible as wolf. And I dont mean just "not shine". He is direcly bad and have gotten flamed for this by basically every top player there is. As sheep he is a poor masser without concern for his team and with little or no thought behind where and he masses. He is a bad ally who cares more about his own survival than taking the team to victory and unable to draw any conclusions behind performance from anything else than "the one who dies last is best".

6. I must give Sidey credit for this though. Sidey features in the single best ST video ever made and I urge EVERYONE to watch it. Very Happy Unbeliveble good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zaqsxNF65E

7. Sidey lied about me not winning STWC several times. I played all the games 2006 and in 2007 I registered the team and missed one game (I think we just played 2 though, but it might have been 3, either way I just missed 1 of them against US West noobs). I was however officially recognized as a winner by everyone else.

8. Sidey used personal pictures of GosuSheep to threat him in order to make mapchanges Sidey wanted.

9. Sidey threatened me and made an homepage with personal pictures of me when I didnt do what he wanted.

10. Sidey argued against mapgrid, zonewolfing, teammassing and many other great ideas. Now he tries to take credit for them with lies.

11. Sidey is against democracy in the community. He thinks his opinion and not his argument is what matters in a discussion.

12. Every time Sidey tries to argue its based on some dogmatic notion like "all change is bad".

13. Sidey is the biggest rewriter of ST history there is. He starts lying about things that happend years ago when memories are vague in order to reward people who follow him and trashtalk people who stand up against him.

We must remember Sideys only motive is self interest and have by far the biggest track-record of lying anyone in this community has. Just remember that when you read his posts. Everything in this post is true, but I dont think you should judge Sidey on it. I just post it to show how easy it is to do what Sidey does, especially when you dont care about whats true like him. Thats why my only advice is never trust Sidey. Only care what he has to say when he bring evidence and argument.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag Corruption Registry   Sheep Tag Corruption Registry EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:48 am

Of course the difference between mine and Shoop's post is that no one backs him up on any of the historic points. He could never get anyone to agree with anything he says during this period because everyone recognizes that everything he says is a lie. I openly admit points 8 & 9 though - because I'm honest.

Shoop denies every single accusation against him many of which are confirmed by others that used to play at the time.

See this thread for example: http://www.clanwhis.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2&page=2

Shoop's actions in this thread provide irrefutable evidence for his number 1 ranking on my list.

Sheep Tag Corruption Registry 77fe9c8a-b182-433f-8b2d-2bba59268514
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag Corruption Registry   Sheep Tag Corruption Registry EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:52 am

Sidey you threatened the mapmaker with personal pictures of him and you are against democracy.

How can you think you are in a position to talk about corruption? Do you see me making topics where I flame the slowest massers in the community?
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag Corruption Registry   Sheep Tag Corruption Registry EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:56 am

Sheep Tag Corruption Registry Aaaaaaatn
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag Corruption Registry   Sheep Tag Corruption Registry EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:27 am

I love that Sidey continues to talk about corruption even after admitting to threatening the mapmaker with personal pictures to get his will AND being against democracy. Is it even possible to be less corrupt than you Sidey? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag Corruption Registry   Sheep Tag Corruption Registry EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:43 am

Sidey might honestly be the most corrupt person in the entire community, posting gayporn / autopsy pictures whenever people doesn't do exactly what he wants, threatening Gosusheep to post pictures of his dick unless he would do the mapchanges Sidey wanted, trying to sabotage different clans whenever he and the chieftain have different visions, etc, etc.

Sidey is not gonna be happy until this community is a dictatorship and he is the dictator.
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag Corruption Registry   Sheep Tag Corruption Registry EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:15 am

I'm a bit curious as to how sidey got pictures of gosusheep's dick.
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag Corruption Registry   Sheep Tag Corruption Registry EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:20 am

just google?^^
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag Corruption Registry   Sheep Tag Corruption Registry EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:29 am

GosuSheep sended Sidey the picture himself because he thought he could trust him I guess. Along with other personal pictures. But yeah he learned to not trust Sidey the hard way. ^^
Back to top Go down
Romanities

PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag Corruption Registry   Sheep Tag Corruption Registry EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:12 am

So many bitching forums about eachother. None of you lot can get along, all just backstabbing, lying cheating cunts that don't know shit about eachother IRL but yet you all judge. Thank fuck I stopped sheeptag rofl.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag Corruption Registry   Sheep Tag Corruption Registry EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:32 am

Roma. You've got the point.
But people don't wanna change their personality.
That's why sheep tag wont develop anymore.
I hope that it stays alive till i come back.
If it does so, i will put time in recruiting. But yea.
Let's talk about this later. rendeer
Back to top Go down
TayVaNo

PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag Corruption Registry   Sheep Tag Corruption Registry EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:30 am

Romanities wrote:
So many bitching forums about eachother. None of you lot can get along, all just backstabbing, lying cheating cunts that don't know shit about eachother IRL but yet you all judge. Thank fuck I stopped sheeptag rofl.

couldn't say it better, this exactly describes the ST Comunnity
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag Corruption Registry   Sheep Tag Corruption Registry EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:04 am

You do realize that you are doing exacly what you accuse others of doing Roman?
Back to top Go down
Romanities

PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag Corruption Registry   Sheep Tag Corruption Registry EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:53 am

Lol shut the fuck up Shoop, I can't be fucked with your shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheep Tag Corruption Registry   Sheep Tag Corruption Registry Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheep Tag Corruption Registry
Page 1 of 1