The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why do you like ST?

Go down 
+12
eeNZ
Spoofy
AquaLIvE
Nmcdo
DivineRight
BaiteN92
SrborjaRANK1
XXXandBEER
Mr.NiceGuy
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Shoop
TraxxWOLF
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

Why do you like ST? Empty
PostSubject: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:08 am

Give me 3 reasons why you like ST!

1) The fact that we made such a simple game to a game with depth that requires massive skills in different aspects.

2) That the community is small, that you know everyone is a huge fun-factor, rivalries, flames, friends etc.

3) Cus I am somewhat good at it!
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:15 am

1. The Community, hard to describe all social aspects of it. Addictive as shit. ^^

2. The simplicity. Cba all freak games where they just added thing after thing without analyze of how it would affect the core of the game.

3. I feel like I have had a significant role in the community over a long period of time which is somewhat satisfying. Smile
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:55 am

1) the community/social aspects

2) crushing my amigos(you guys) all the time. fun because most of you are quite skilled and it feels good to be even better. if im not better => point 3) applies.

3) striving to become rank 1 to such a degree that there is no question whos running the show

the game itself has little value to me. i would quit in 2 seconds if the people i like here quit playing.
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:57 pm

More posties, gogo everyone!
Back to top Go down
Mr.NiceGuy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:18 am

1) Pulling off crazy ass moves in games. Whenever i pull off a really insane trick or get out of an isolation my adrenaline goes off the roof^^ and gets me so addicted to the game. And when ever i pull off something like this it reminds me why i love this game so much and how awesome it is especially when i start getting bored of st.

2) Community

3) Competition
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:19 am

Why I like ST

1. Unlike any other game one of kind and I play it Very Happy

2. The simplicity yet insanely challenging concept one of those "Much harder then it looks"

3. Playing with the same group of people and the idea of how everyone knows everyone its really cool and you can't find this in any other game.
Back to top Go down
SrborjaRANK1

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:39 am

I dunt like ST! But yeye love to the community! =) Amir <3
Back to top Go down
BaiteN92

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:23 am

Give this topic some activity !
ST is good when ppl are good in it though

One thing which can be hated from everyone is community, else, its huge nice Smile
Back to top Go down
DivineRight

DivineRight

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:45 am

The community has always been fun and entertaining people, flame wars are GOLD. Very Happy

The game itself is so simple yet so difficult to truly master and I love games like that.

I have always considered myself highly skilled in sheep tag and so have many others. ^^
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: Me   Why do you like ST? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:49 pm

1. The fact that whenever you do something awesome/sweet it gives you a huge rush and excitement. Also this includes when you outplay some one
its very entertaining to see how they react to such moments/every in the game. Very Happy

2. The strategy, one of the things that drew me to st was when there was this huuuuge map full of things being destoryed and created (farms etc) and it was chaotic. And this also involves making decisions in large versus games where you need to always be thinking hmm.. There about to cut there so if I go to the other side I can avoid being isolated.

3. A classic answer, the community because #1 I like almost everyone in the community and #2 I like how we all just hang out and test each other in a ways.
Also seeing what people are thinking and saying and discussing about st. / other people.

4. (Bonus) When something REALLY funny happens that makes everyone laugh/ jokes that are well said.
These are just some things I wanted to say I guess.
Back to top Go down
AquaLIvE

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:44 am

1. Stil best game in history
Back to top Go down
Spoofy

Spoofy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:12 pm

1) CsB

2) holy SHIT! CsB

3) IT REALLY IS CsB!
Back to top Go down
eeNZ

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:58 pm

typical csb stalking forums posting on a topic circa 2 years ago. it RLY is CLAN CSB!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:35 pm

Two...?
Back to top Go down
AquaLIvE

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:44 am

LoL CsB is shit, bad EenZ is Really Bullshit!
Best Clan in history WhiS, bitches !
WhiS FTW
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: ..   Why do you like ST? EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:18 am

Sigh, ofc I post a simple post, and it becomes debate about eenz vs csb lol then we got aqua fighting for whis lol..
No one else has a legit answer as simple as 1. 2. 3. about why they like st lol?
Back to top Go down
Bread

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:28 am

st is shit, who would like it? -.-
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: lol?   Why do you like ST? EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:08 am

Wtf are you talking about st is very fun, or else their wouldn't be people still playing it
daily.. lol?
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:37 am

Most people work. Doesn't mean they like it.
Back to top Go down
AquaLIvE

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:44 am

LoL, you rlly comapre st with work? wtf. I think every1 plays st, because they like it. -.-
Back to top Go down
eeNZ

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:14 pm

chakra just called us tools.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:24 pm

Quote :
Wtf are you talking about st is very fun, or else their wouldn't be people still playing it daily.. lol?
Quote :
Most people work. Doesn't mean they like it.

Just because someone does something doesn't mean they like it. They either do it for the rewards or because they are forced to.

DivineRight wrote:
The community has always been fun and entertaining people, flame wars are GOLD.
For the rewards, not the game itself.
Borja wrote:
I dunt like ST! But yeye love to the community! =) Amir <3
For the rewards, not the game itself.
NiceGuy wrote:
2) Community
Amir wrote:
1) the community/social aspects
Shoop wrote:
1. The Community, hard to describe all social aspects of it. Addictive as shit. ^^
Traxx wrote:
2) That the community is small, that you know everyone is a huge fun-factor, rivalries, flames, friends etc.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:17 pm

A reward is something you earn from winning or accomplishing a specific task. A gaming community is not a reward its just what forms when people play a game. You could say its the "Reward" for playing, but technically if no one else is playing you will never see this "reward" if you can call it that.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:00 pm

There are many rewards you won't get if other people aren't involve. I.E., producing more than you require (zomg, farmerZ?!).
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:17 am

chakra, your idea is wrong because a everyone in the community who still plays l, plays hecause they like playing. I seeaod playersers but look they still dont play! y ou quoted pld
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you like ST?   Why do you like ST? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do you like ST?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: