The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fix image resize

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Effloresce

Effloresce

Fix image resize Empty
PostSubject: Fix image resize   Fix image resize EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:03 am

Seriously REMOVE THIS SHIT so I can customize my posts.

I design some legend post and then in preview NO ONE CAN SEE THE IMAGES and they have to click on them. This is a CRACKBRAIN idea.

Please fix this ASAP so I can post what I want to....
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Fix image resize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix image resize   Fix image resize EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:13 am

Imo the advantages clearly overweights the disadvantages. Those who want to see the images get to do it. Those who dont want to get the forum messed up by too large images dont have to suffer. Best would ofc be if we could find a way that allowed us to post as big images as possible without fucking up the forum.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

Fix image resize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix image resize   Fix image resize EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:33 am

*NO ONE except you was bothered in the first place.

*NO ONE will want to make interesting image heavy posts now because NO ONE is going to bother clicking on the images.

Change it back NOW mongo.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Fix image resize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix image resize   Fix image resize EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:17 am

Rune changed it, not me. It is him you have to convince. I am just stating my opinion, I think its a lot better now. Who except you want it back?
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

Fix image resize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix image resize   Fix image resize EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:24 am

I love how he thinks NO ONE will click once to see a picture they want to see. NO ONE cares about clicking once... its pretty easy to do.
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

Fix image resize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix image resize   Fix image resize EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:32 am

Quote :
Rune changed it, not me. It is him you have to convince. I am just stating my opinion, I think its a lot better now. Who except you want it back?

YEEEE and runemining says he's just following Shooporders. Smells like some real HITLERSHIT.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Fix image resize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix image resize   Fix image resize EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:34 am

the problem is that you limit everyone who posts correctly just because 1 person (exa) doesnt know how to resize images. do you make a limit of 2 posts per day if beeeh starts spamming? HorSeY NIIHHAAR nihhaaAR
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Fix image resize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix image resize   Fix image resize EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:57 am

This isnt a juridical debate its just a matter of preference. I prefer it this way but as I said its not my decision I just argue for what I think is best.

If someone spam we will probably warn and ultimatly ban him. At least that is my suggestion. What is your suggestion to deal with too large images Amir and Sidey?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fix image resize Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix image resize   Fix image resize Empty

Back to top Go down

Fix image resize
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: Community Discussion-
Jump to: