The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vote Appeal SoR (Namikaze Minato)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NamikazeMinato

NamikazeMinato

Vote Appeal SoR (Namikaze Minato) Empty
PostSubject: Vote Appeal SoR (Namikaze Minato)   Vote Appeal SoR (Namikaze Minato) EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:44 pm

I should be shaman becauase i can be responsible and be trusted. I promise not to kick anybody in clan and people outside of clan. (only kick when im provoken) Also, this is best for clan and i am one of those people who helped make the clan. I could help recruit and get more members for the clan: Also, i've played long enough to be one. Also, i can be reliable when needed (probably the only reliable one in clan) and finally elem is awesome #1. >Very Happy
- Elemental(
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: Re: Vote Appeal SoR (Namikaze Minato)   Vote Appeal SoR (Namikaze Minato) EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:19 pm

I vote for ele yo, hes been a great player and very loyal since he joined. Hes a cool guys and I vote for him
yeeeeeee and he KNOWS HOW TO PUT ON A SHOW!! (As seen in koala's new video YEE).
Back to top Go down
BaiteN92

PostSubject: Re: Vote Appeal SoR (Namikaze Minato)   Vote Appeal SoR (Namikaze Minato) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:03 am

gj
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote Appeal SoR (Namikaze Minato)   Vote Appeal SoR (Namikaze Minato) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote Appeal SoR (Namikaze Minato)
Page 1 of 1