The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Small change in next map please.

Go down 
+3
Chakra
Fr[o]sT
Jean-Mii
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jean-Mii

Small change in next map please.  Empty
PostSubject: Small change in next map please.    Small change in next map please.  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:47 am

I think me, and most of people, would really like that you change priority of sheep's attack.
I mean sometimes I want to attack a ward and I missclick it (attack on ground) and my sheep fucking runs and hits the wolf that is near(already died like that, saw many people die that way aswell).
Idk if you can, but if you could make so Attack on ground kills ward over wolves (or just make so we can't attack wolves, why would we attack them lol?).
A small change but would be really great
Back to top Go down
Fr[o]sT

PostSubject: Re: Small change in next map please.    Small change in next map please.  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:12 am

Go make wolves invul and make frost farms attack invul. Simple fix actually.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: Small change in next map please.    Small change in next map please.  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:55 am

then neck needs to be reworked too
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Small change in next map please.    Small change in next map please.  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:02 am

And potion of invulnerability.
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: Re: Small change in next map please.    Small change in next map please.  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:34 pm

I totally agree about this, I have died - 2 times to this stupid bs.
The one time I thought as one would think, it would attack the ward, but instead I got killed by a wolf when I ran into it twice.
Back to top Go down
RoguexRanger

PostSubject: Re: Small change in next map please.    Small change in next map please.  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:03 pm

I see the problem here but lol at all of you. Isn't it easier to right click a ward than try and attack ground in a mass of farms? Odds are you're going to left click a farm.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: Small change in next map please.    Small change in next map please.  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:58 pm

sometimes wards are placed in places u just can't click on them, believe me lol
Back to top Go down
apolars

PostSubject: Re: Small change in next map please.    Small change in next map please.  EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:25 am

Doesn't Invulnerability be rechanged as well since it makes the wolf invulenrable.
Back to top Go down
BaiteN92

PostSubject: Re: Small change in next map please.    Small change in next map please.  EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:42 am

Wards are sometimes stucked into the farm, so we can't right click it, thats why we have to "a" attack Rogue.
So yeah, it'd be a nice change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small change in next map please.    Small change in next map please.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Small change in next map please.
Page 1 of 1