The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player!

Go down 
+7
Chakra
Alph4bet
A_polars
Jean-Mii
Spoofy
Nmcdo
HaWkys
11 posters
AuthorMessage
HaWkys

NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player! Empty
PostSubject: NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player!   NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 6:13 am

NMCDO told me he in private he was an east player back in 05.
He said he was there when BattleWarrior was around and drewisfat disbanned sth. nmcdo told people he started this year, but hes a FAKER!
my proof?

https://imgur.com/8Pw6wmJ

https://imgur.com/HFPX6nE

THERE YOU HAVE IT!

SO JUST WHO IS NMCDO?
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: Re: NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player!   NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:54 am

First of all.  Where does it talk about me being a old east player rofl..?  This is
such a lie lol.. a grab for attention LOL!  I told you not to post this
Bs but you did lol..
Edit: in the picture I even said stop lying rofl..
Back to top Go down
Spoofy

Spoofy

PostSubject: Re: NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player!   NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:57 am

worst evidence in stc history
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player!   NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:09 am

? Why do you post such fotos where he says "no one will believe you" instead of posting the ones saying he is an old player? camman 100% fake story
Back to top Go down
HaWkys

PostSubject: Re: NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player!   NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:37 am

I didnt think to screenshot him then but why would he say no one will believe u, and u should not tell him anything? USE WHAT BRAIN CELLS U HAVE LEFT!
Back to top Go down
HaWkys

PostSubject: Re: NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player!   NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:40 am

and first of all who taught nmcdo? ill tell you NO ONE! he showed up having sheep tag skills already!
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: Re: NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player!   NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:49 am

Actually Trollpro taught me How to play sheeptag (the basics).  I learned the
rest by myself.
EDIT: even ask Trollpro himself.
Back to top Go down
HaWkys

PostSubject: Re: NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player!   NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:57 am

I asked trollpro before he said all he taught u was jumps and u already knew how to mass and how to rt u full of shit bruh :/ i get the legendary investigator on the case!
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: Re: NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player!   NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:15 am

That's because I watched the sheep tag videos on YouTube and mass was the reason I joined the stc.
I saw shop's vid, and I was amazed and new I had to try it. The reason I knew how to runtag and mass is because of this, AND before I came to Europe
to play I actually for a while before, I was in clan less which disbanded and they taught me some of the hotkeys, Trollpro more guided me that actually trained me.
I trained myself otherwise.
Back to top Go down
A_polars

PostSubject: Re: NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player!   NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:41 am

Nmcdo whether he is an od st player or a new st player he is a fking faggot retard that deserves to eat his own fecws and cock on a dick.
Back to top Go down
HaWkys

PostSubject: Re: NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player!   NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player! EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:21 am

You can fool them.. but u cant fool me, well actually you told me on your fake account.
Back to top Go down
Alph4bet

PostSubject: Re: NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player!   NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player! EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:25 pm

HaWkys wrote:
NMCDO told me he in private he was an east player back in 05.
He said he was there when BattleWarrior was around and drewisfat disbanned sth. nmcdo told people he started this year, but hes a FAKER!
my proof?

https://imgur.com/8Pw6wmJ

https://imgur.com/HFPX6nE

THERE YOU HAVE IT!

SO JUST WHO IS NMCDO?

..............................................................................................................
StH, did that even exist in 05? Battlewarrior would have been horrid back then if he was around. unless you mean later than 05?? Back then I was an active ladder player as well as godlike at st lol. Policia was around, the clan Jedi would log on every once and a while. Kid you got different time. Maybe 2009? 2008 earliest. When battlewarrior was actually someone to remember. Kid would Run-St decently.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player!   NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player! EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:42 pm

StH was made November 2005, I believe.

Either way, Nmcdo was talking about 2010.
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: Re: NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player!   NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player! EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:44 pm

Chakra wrote:
StH was made November 2005, I believe.

Either way, Nmcdo was talking about 2010.
I was talking about what?
I joined about 8 months ago.
Back to top Go down
HaWkys

PostSubject: Re: NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player!   NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player! EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:29 am

nmcdo = my-world CASE CLOSED HAWKYS WINS AGAIN GG
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: Re: NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player!   NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player! EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:57 am

Hawkys makes random guess with people GG.
....Nmcdo wins case closed.
Good day folks.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player!   NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player! EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 5:39 am

Nmcdo? Mates told me you are frost? I knew it!
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: Re: NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player!   NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player! EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:57 am

Rofl Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player!   NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player! EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

The mystery was finally solved yesterday by cele, the detective. It is indeed true NMCDO is my-world. There is evidence, but I'm too lazy to post. Find me on BNet if you want logs etc.
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: Re: NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player!   NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player! EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:13 am

Lol none of you got ANYTHING, nothing has been proved wheres the evidence? Post it if you got.
Before then, Nmcdo is the Victor.
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player!   NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player! EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 3:46 pm

"NMCDO" where is the proof that you are not my-world? Do you not see how blatantly guilty you appear to everyone else? It's disgusting that you have to hide on akas to be accepted into the community =/
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player!   NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player! EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 3:50 pm

God NMCDO is easy as piss to troll...
Back to top Go down
BaiteN92

PostSubject: Re: NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player!   NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player! EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:42 pm

nmcdo is my world ? how LOL myworld was friendly NMCDO IS NUB!!!!!!!!!!! YYEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: Re: NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player!   NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:11 am

Lol I have just playing along. "Nmcdo is the victor"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player!   NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player! Empty

Back to top Go down

NMCDO, the Shammy of clan csb is a FAKE! Hes an old east player!
Page 1 of 1