The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

------>>NEW HOSTBOT<<---------

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

------>>NEW HOSTBOT<<--------- Empty
PostSubject: ------>>NEW HOSTBOT<<---------   ------>>NEW HOSTBOT<<--------- EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Yo!!! If any of you can host without a bot, COMMENT HERE.! If you download a little program named TeamViewer I have the cd key and everything, I can download GhostOne or Ghost++ Wichever you want, Ghostone is better but yeah, COMMENTS HERE FOR NEW HOSTBOT!!
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: ------>>NEW HOSTBOT<<---------   ------>>NEW HOSTBOT<<--------- EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:55 am

Yes i can.
To use hostbot you need more than only downloading THe file.
Ive got TV also. (;
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: ------>>NEW HOSTBOT<<---------   ------>>NEW HOSTBOT<<--------- EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:46 pm

Why do you need a hostbot anyway? The ones that Cmk and others provide are most likely superior to anything else, or do you want it at useast?
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Exa...   ------>>NEW HOSTBOT<<--------- EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:19 pm

Huge dumb or just has no connections? I hear hes banned on euro? Anyways, STLEGENDS DISAPPEAR IN WEEK AND A HALFS!

No offence but stlegends is 100x better then eeldwand, and i still a bad host for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: ------>>NEW HOSTBOT<<---------   ------>>NEW HOSTBOT<<--------- EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:58 pm

KatyRoXeR wrote:
Huge dumb or just has no connections? I hear hes banned on euro? Anyways, STLEGENDS DISAPPEAR IN WEEK AND A HALFS!

No offence but stlegends is 100x better then eeldwand, and i still a bad host for me Very Happy

You shouldn't insult people and at the same time ask them for help, especially since you don't know what you're talking about.

Most hostbots hosted on a residential connection will be lightyears away from the quality that the bought hostbots offers, considering that they are on high-end equipment hosted in a datacenter located at an ideal location (the hostbots are hosted in Germany which hosts the worlds biggest internet exchange point (DE-CIX) thus giving them the best possible peering capabilities with our internet service providers.

Now, if you had any "connections" as you put it, you would know that there are several other hostbots, Botty- and Cmk's hostbot "ElderWand" and they are all hosted at the exact same location with the exact same service, the quality is most likely exactly the same and if you think there is a difference its just imaginary.

This brings me back to my original question, why do you need a hostbot anyway? I assume you want to have one hosted at USEast to minimize your own lag, but for Europeans it literally can't get much better than what we already have.

School over Smile
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: ------>>NEW HOSTBOT<<---------   ------>>NEW HOSTBOT<<--------- EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:25 pm

Exa Is totallY right. We've got Enough hostbots left. Horizon-bot elderwand botty-
Who cares if my Bot Is gone. Maybe behh do but they can use other hostbots (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ------>>NEW HOSTBOT<<---------   ------>>NEW HOSTBOT<<--------- Empty

Back to top Go down

------>>NEW HOSTBOT<<---------
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: Community Discussion-
Jump to: