The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.

Go down 
+5
Nmcdo
Runey
XXXandBEER
Map
Brugges
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:00 am

Shoop you don't even play sheep tag.  We need someone who is checking and doing stuff like every 2
days..  I mean having you isn't that bad but mehh...
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.   Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:58 am

I do that... 

I think the problem is that people think I am in charge of moderating. I am not. Thats Amir, Stek and Nightmare. And since yesterday Cele aswell.

What I do is do things like promoting/demoting moderators, fixing forumsections, etc. But its really up to everyone to come with suggestions on how to improve the forum. We need ideas for how to improve it, not new people as admins.
Back to top Go down

Spoofy, JM, Cele, Hawkys, CMK, Mappy, Trollpro, Nmcdo, Beer, RUNEMINING and all others respond here.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2