The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Create a new forum now guys.

Go down 
+6
Spoofy
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Chakra
ThisIsNotDrewisfat
ThisIsNotChakra
Brugges
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Create a new forum now guys. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create a new forum now guys.   Create a new forum now guys. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:02 pm

a good chunk of the reason they put you out there, is because they think you're controllable and ''on their side''. right degree of friendship, right degree of mutual enemies/allies, right degree of individualism etc. 

not meant to be offensive, but everyone needs to know that before they make their mind up. althought cele isn't a bad candidate (just like most other people who've never had this kind of power), the above does play a part. st politics has always been like that with certain people.

i dont think cele would outperform shoop. that being said, cele is one of the better alternatives. i wouldn't mind giving cele admin, although i don't endorse it. you have a ''feel free to go'' sign from me on this, if anyone cares what i think.

edit: shoop didnt reply because the threads were made half a day ago across euro nighttime. 1+1.
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: Create a new forum now guys.   Create a new forum now guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:47 am

Quote :
a good chunk of the reason they put you out there, is because they think you're controllable and ''on their side''. right degree of friendship, right degree of mutual enemies/allies, right degree of individualism etc.

I'm well aware of exa and sidey's agendas lol. They are power hungry and there's no denying it. If you think for one second I'm going to promote someone questionable like that, you're wrong. 

If you think I'm going to let them easily influence me you're wrong again. I've been around long enough to know this community is full of manipulating fiends lol. I have no intention of being someone's lapdog.

I'm just tired of seeing spam, and I really do want these forums to be more active. Amir if I was promoted I already had intention to promote you to moderator considering your experience... nobody would even question it :p

Thanks for your ballot of confidence, amir and I appreciate the warnings Razz
Back to top Go down
Brugges

PostSubject: Re: Create a new forum now guys.   Create a new forum now guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:02 am

No I did not suggest Celestial because he's "controllable" or on anyones side. If I was him I'd take that as an insult.

Like I said before, I think he is the best candidate for the job because he is famously rational, independent and pragmatic unlike almost everyone in this community. Atleast that's the impression I got from him when I read the flamethreads someone made against him.

On a sidenote I honestly don't think anyone really wants any sort of power of this forum, considering anyone being in charge of the Sheep Tag forum inevitably is gonna end up being criticized to hell like always, there's no denying this. Anyone stepping up is doing it as a HUGE public service, and I respect any man who puts his ass on the line to make things better for everyone else.

There is no hidden agendas behind anything I suggested. What's the pros of having power, even indirectly? I guess if Celestial was a really really weak man I could persuade him to demote Nightmare as moderator? But I don't think he's a weak man, and there is no change I really care about except having an active head admin.

I just wan't this forum to flourish, we probably have the same agenda Smile

Brugges
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: Create a new forum now guys.   Create a new forum now guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:10 am

You also want shoop demoted for reasons other than inactivity which kind of further scopes into your agenda. You v shoop is a famous rivalry that everyone knows about. You kids hate eachother lol.

Getting him demoted would probably result in a flurry "LOL I GOT YOU DEMOTED!!!"  messages on BNet. Though honestly that doesn't interest me.

If shoop isn't inactive, then he (runey) should promote moderators that will actually clean up this forum. 

edit: It's good to see those stupid advertisements gone whoever did that

Last edited by Celestial_One on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brugges

PostSubject: Re: Create a new forum now guys.   Create a new forum now guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:24 am

So do you think I am wrong about you? Whatever my agenda really is I believe I made several valid points throughout this thread and I'll leave this in the hand of the community now.

And no, I didn't work for hours making posts so I could write "haha ur demoted" to Shoop. I honestly don't think he even cares considering he officially resigned many times but just never got removed from the actual power.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Create a new forum now guys.   Create a new forum now guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:29 am

cele wrote:
I'm well aware of exa and sidey's agendas lol. They are power hungry and there's no denying it. If you think for one second I'm going to promote someone questionable like that, you're wrong. 

If you think I'm going to let them easily influence me you're wrong again. I've been around long enough to know this community is full of manipulating fiends lol. I have no intention of being someone's lapdog.

nice. that's all we needed to hear Very Happy the problem will be getting shoop/rune to go along with the suggestion, althought i don't mind it. oh, and im already moderator. but thanks for the chestbump! Very Happy i still hold on to what i said in my last post regarding why cele got suggested, but it doesn't follow that cele is a bad alternative because of that.

i dont think the agenda is as childish as a ''haha i got u demoted bitch!!" situation. it's a little different, but there is definitelly some agenda mixed into it. we all know the situation between these guys. all you have to do is imagine that it was chaise who deleted the one nazi post, and picture the difference in the reactions from the boycotters. everyone accepted the initial terms (shoop as admin), and had no problem posting before he deleted the 1 post, so talking about anything prior to the nazi picture seems farfetched.

just be aware when you get admin cele, dont let geeks fuck ur brain. cba madhatters/beerxxx 2.0 story lol.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Create a new forum now guys.   Create a new forum now guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:22 am

Zzz... why bother with someone who cant even stand for who he is?
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: Create a new forum now guys.   Create a new forum now guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:58 am

Shoop wrote:
Zzz... why bother with someone who cant even stand for who he is?
Regardless of what username they are using they bring up a good point: Are you going to remain active as head admin?

Before Jun 6 your most recent post was in January. I understand you have school, but so do tons of us. If you're going to take a large vacation there will be a dip in activity especially for months the most recent post was about unbroken samsung phones. Kind of discourages people to post.

Be honest here. I'm not trying to steal your position, hell I'd rather not be head admin, but if you're not going to be active why don't you pass the position onto someone you feel fit? It doesn't even have to be me.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Create a new forum now guys.   Create a new forum now guys. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:59 pm

btw, just so its clear, i wouldn't mind if anyone wants to make a new forum. i think people might have gotten the exact opposite impression.

ill post on other (potential) forum if the activity/content is there. so feel free to try, i'm not boycotting shit lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Create a new forum now guys.   Create a new forum now guys. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Create a new forum now guys.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2