The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Old topics!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TrollPro

TrollPro

Old topics! Empty
PostSubject: Old topics!   Old topics! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:48 pm

Im missing that i can watch old funny topics but that i didnt know was edited by the mods. U can check it out in these topic.
2v4 TOURNAMENT 2, Shoop - a classic geek
U probably see that all of Beeeh's post are just blabarish bullshit and im quite annoyed by the mods doing this BS, idc who's responsible, fix it back to normal.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Old topics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old topics!   Old topics! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:06 am

trollpro ur crazy. level 9 nutbar.

beeeh edited his own posts you moron.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Old topics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old topics!   Old topics! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:31 pm

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
trollpro ur crazy. level 9 nutbar.

beeeh edited his own posts you moron.
Ok nice, how do u expect me to know that u lvl 1 nutshit? why the fuck would he edit his own shit?
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Old topics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old topics!   Old topics! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:56 pm

because it sais right under the post ''edited by beeeh 12.14.2006'' you facken moron. and if you aren't expected to know who edited the posts, why do you point the finger at mods? you double x tripple build FUCKEN IDIOT!

he edited his posts because he made a dumbass out of himself arguing something along the lines of ''traxx ruined the tourney cus he didnt play til the end'' when beeeh was the reason the games got postponed hours beyond planned time, and traxx had other shit planned with irl friends after scheduled tourney.

just read some of the other posts and you can add 1+1 together you level 9 fuckbar.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Old topics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old topics!   Old topics! EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:24 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
because it sais right under the post ''edited by beeeh 12.14.2006'' you facken moron. and if you aren't expected to know who edited the posts, why do you point the finger at mods? you double x tripple build FUCKEN IDIOT!

he edited his posts because he made a dumbass out of himself arguing something along the lines of ''traxx ruined the tourney cus he didnt play til the end'' when beeeh was the reason the games got postponed hours beyond planned time, and traxx had other shit planned with irl friends after scheduled tourney.

just read some of the other posts and you can add 1+1 together you level 9 fuckbar.
Maybe i would respect u more if you didnt have a tatto!, peoples with tatto makes me confused.
Old topics! Bad-child-portrait-tattoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old topics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old topics!   Old topics! Empty

Back to top Go down

Old topics!
Page 1 of 1