The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestial_One

Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2 Empty
PostSubject: Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2   Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:49 pm

Hello sheep tag community it would be much appreciated if any of you could follow my stream @

twitch.tv/Luckysheaven

Thanks for being so supportive everyone sunny
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2   Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 11:50 am

Whoa whoa whoa so you want me to copy and paste the link. Nope not happening Razz

On side note lets take a look at the games. Dota 2? Really who plays that? (WHAT IS LEAGUE OF LEGENDS) Snipers... you the mean the shitty kncok off of the already shitty Call of duty game? Lastly, Diablo 2? Pretty sure they made a 3rd one, but ye that game is also bad. Only game worth watching you play would be Sheep Tag and I'll just play with you Very Happy but yeye will tune in!
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2   Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:54 pm

I have a microphone and webcam so regardless of what I'm doing it'll be good times.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2   Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:38 pm

Your offline WTF I WANT AN SHOW!@
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2   Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Beer thinks Diablo 3 is better than Diablo 2? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2   Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:45 am

Chakra wrote:
Beer thinks Diablo 3 is better than Diablo 2? Very Happy
Yes the only cool thing I see in diablo is the real money auction house and that is not in diablo 2 only diablo 3.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2   Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:38 am

Auction house destroyed Diablo 3, lol. Single worst element in the game, by far.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2   Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:44 pm

I found it to be the only cool feature. Other than that the game is complete snooze fest who wants to beat the same game 5 times on harder difficulties
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2   Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:42 pm

LOL it's funny you call it a knock off of call of duty because sniper was made before call of duty was you moron ROFL ^^

not to mention snipers is a REAL TIME STRATEGY GAME (it might even be considered a battle arena game because there ARE items and LEVELS) and call of duty is a fps.

That's like saying elimination tournament is a rip off of halo.

rofl.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2   Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:03 am

Celestial_One wrote:
LOL it's funny you call it a knock off of call of duty because sniper was made before call of duty was you moron ROFL ^^

not to mention snipers is a REAL TIME STRATEGY GAME (it might even be considered a battle arena game because there ARE items and LEVELS) and call of duty is a fps.

That's like saying elimination tournament is a rip off of halo.

rofl.

You gotta admit snipers is just a really shitty shooter my god 1 gun and insta deaths. Its like playing an unskilled version of SWAT on halo. In SWAT you have to actually get a headshot in snipers its all about ping and who can a walk better its a joke of a game. Snipers is for people who want to play shooters, but suck at them. Me I find all shooters pretty lame so you won't see me trying to play any. But yeah have fun playing a walk game.

Snipers is a joke and an insult to the RTS game type. Idc if you play. Ik people who play Call of duty and idc, but they are essentially the same game you have a gun you have to kill people TRASH GAME is TRASH.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2   Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 1:54 pm

Beer must be REALLY bad at Snipers to hate it this much.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2   Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:18 pm

Chakra wrote:
Beer must be REALLY bad at Snipers to hate it this much.

I am awful at it, but I'm awful at every shooter so it makes since...
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2   Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:52 pm

Skyrim and sheep tag must be the same game too because shepherds hold swords.

lol'd
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2   Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:44 pm

Every game is the same you control 1 or more things.
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2   Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:14 pm

Then snipers must be your favorite Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2   Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:25 pm

Yeye lets roll
Back to top Go down
Spoofy

Spoofy

PostSubject: Re: Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2   Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:09 pm

holy SHIT!

even on the forums chakra and celestial_one continue to circle jerk each other. SICK. no worries beer, i got your back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2   Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Streaming Dota 2 Games, Sheep Tag, Snipers, and Diablo 2
Page 1 of 1