The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ST Nations Cup 2013 Summary by VsKatshuma

Go down 
+5
Shoop
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
SKiLL_OwnZ-
BEeeH
VsKatshuma
9 posters
AuthorMessage
VsKatshuma

VsKatshuma

ST Nations Cup 2013 Summary by VsKatshuma Empty
PostSubject: ST Nations Cup 2013 Summary by VsKatshuma   ST Nations Cup 2013 Summary by VsKatshuma EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:55 am

I talk about some things I just want to throw out there.

Go watch the video -> ST Nations Cup 2013 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3UTVzyQKkg

Peace out

-VsKatshuma
Back to top Go down
BEeeH

BEeeH

PostSubject: Re: ST Nations Cup 2013 Summary by VsKatshuma   ST Nations Cup 2013 Summary by VsKatshuma EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:55 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL^^

JASSI Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SKiLL_OwnZ-

PostSubject: Re: ST Nations Cup 2013 Summary by VsKatshuma   ST Nations Cup 2013 Summary by VsKatshuma EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:18 am

LOL! king

Katshuma provides some HEAVY materials. NICE video.

clown
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: ST Nations Cup 2013 Summary by VsKatshuma   ST Nations Cup 2013 Summary by VsKatshuma EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:19 am

INSANE ^^

great video, good speech, BIG balls of iron.

many interesting points, would be nice to see the accused defend themselves against the points katshuma brings.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: ST Nations Cup 2013 Summary by VsKatshuma   ST Nations Cup 2013 Summary by VsKatshuma EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:36 am

NICE shit!

I agree with most part, but Imo traxx did an AMAZING job with this tournament. The best since 2007.

The "stacked European" team and the misstake with -time is nothing compared to the bullshit that went on during 2008 and 2009 with certain players not allowed to play together, the arranger activly changing the semifinals (the winner of group A met the winner of group B, despite tournament rules and common sense, because MAVERICK thought the 2nd team in group A was "better than the winner and deserved to be in the final").

But yeah big cred to Katshuma and big cred to Traxx. Hope we get more tournaments and can make it even better the next time.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: ST Nations Cup 2013 Summary by VsKatshuma   ST Nations Cup 2013 Summary by VsKatshuma EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:14 am

Shoop wrote:
The best since 2007.

Your retarded this tournament was in no comparison to any other sheep tag tournament, but for the lack of organization and players it still ended up decent. I mean 4 teams of whatever players teams wanted, really what kind of a tourney is that? But yee good effort nonetheless I wouldn't consider it an official tournament by any means.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: ST Nations Cup 2013 Summary by VsKatshuma   ST Nations Cup 2013 Summary by VsKatshuma EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:45 pm

Lol, what tournament was better?
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: ST Nations Cup 2013 Summary by VsKatshuma   ST Nations Cup 2013 Summary by VsKatshuma EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:55 am

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

At 23.00 when the semifinals with full, correct, teams should be there and play their semifinals only sweden and US had full teams.

I talked with the captains in a private channel and decided that, instead of ending the entire tournament with people showing up on a friday to not play at all, we should get this semifinals going even though it meant i had to change/modify/fuck the rules.

What i did was basicly saying that the original rule that said teams can only use players from their own region was changed too "use the players online who want to partcipate instead of making a 5on5 -random game when people expect a tournament".

WITH THIS CHANGE the rules of subs obviously was modified aswell. The original rule was that ANY SUB, AT ANY TIME was allowed to play aslong as he came from the same region - since the rule of region was modified obviously this meant that ANY sub was enable to be used. This is why Exalius ended up in team Ger/NL.

The time issue i also got some thought about. The minute we start a game where I participate you should count me as a player and not the host of the tournament. The responsible team is the SHEEP TEAM as the rules says. Why I was in charge (having been transfered) is the sheep's fault not mine. They should have control of their own round - as we did with ours.

When it comes to mappy's "i want to play longer" only people with IQ lower than itio can believe this was anything else than joke w/e.

I constantly asked people if we should call the tourament off but people wanted it to continue. So coming now with this B.S video is weird in my eyes. Try host a tournament Katshuma and I can show you how easy it is to fuck it up. And how you create a 6 min video where 5 mins and 50 second is to call me a joke and then finish with "an honest thanks to TraxxWOLF" is just fun.
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: ST Nations Cup 2013 Summary by VsKatshuma   ST Nations Cup 2013 Summary by VsKatshuma EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:35 am

TraxxWOLF got that big brain

Shoutout to traxxwolf for being the worst tournament hoster since 1987!
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: ST Nations Cup 2013 Summary by VsKatshuma   ST Nations Cup 2013 Summary by VsKatshuma EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:59 am

I_think_I_own wrote:
TraxxWOLF got that big brain

Shoutout to traxxwolf for being the worst tournament hoster since 1987!
shout out to Itio for the best record of being an intolerable frog, that's some sick shit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ST Nations Cup 2013 Summary by VsKatshuma   ST Nations Cup 2013 Summary by VsKatshuma Empty

Back to top Go down

ST Nations Cup 2013 Summary by VsKatshuma
Page 1 of 1