The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HITLER IS BACK!

Go down 
+3
Pab
Shoop
Exa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Exa

HITLER IS BACK! Empty
PostSubject: HITLER IS BACK!   HITLER IS BACK! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:32 am

HITLER IS BACK! Snf1437a280_404431a

Shoop just TOOK OVER a 3v5 game and turned it into 4v4 because he masses SLOWER than a GOATSHIT. Shoop is even saying NIGHTMARE AND PAB RUINED SHEEP TAG! Everyone is fucking mad and flaming Shoop in Behh channel.

Hitler really is BACK, Shoop is on a MISSION to enforce HITLER system ONCE AGAIN. Beware friends!!

HITLER IS BACK! 4C1eG
-------------------------------------------------
HITLER IS BACK! S7sdB
-------------------------------------------------
HITLER IS BACK! Eso4T
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

HITLER IS BACK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HITLER IS BACK!   HITLER IS BACK! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:39 am

Yeah, what really happend is that me and trollpro hosted a st game and informed everyone in lobby that we were gonna try 4v4 and then did so...
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

HITLER IS BACK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HITLER IS BACK!   HITLER IS BACK! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:00 am

LOL HOLY, nice exalius i was afk during the fight, fuck I would particip !

You informed you wanted to try 4v4 while me and night saying it was bad because of 10mins wolf
YOU still wanted to make it so OK, we started. Team was all behh (polar, me, night) and atham vs you trollpro simba and hanku (or some shit)
You did 10 mins wolf (of course) then we reversed and you played 2 mins sheep XD
And then we left, because 4v4 is unbalanced mode if sheep are better or if wolf sucks, AS WE SAY IN LOBBY OF GAME.
You wanted to try 4vs4 ? Now you know its shit nowadays. Play 4vs4 is good with only 8 pros, if ONE SUCKS ingame, its ruined. And nowadays, u cant get 8 pro players.
Thats what's I tried to explain you in lobby, but you wont listen.

You hitlered that's good, gj, I'll wont let u red anymore Smile
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

HITLER IS BACK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HITLER IS BACK!   HITLER IS BACK! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:09 am

I disagree and you are in no position to deny me red. I am above you in STC hierharchy.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

HITLER IS BACK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HITLER IS BACK!   HITLER IS BACK! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:08 pm

So Shoop advertised game as 4v4, joiners didn't like it, and now Shoop is a Hitler? Does Shoop have a monopoly on hostbots? Is there only one usable hostbot and Shoop held it hostage? Why not refuse to join? Force Shoop to unhost, then someone else can host a 3v5, which Shoop may be forced (if he wants to play with you) to follow into.

This is like saying WarCraft is Hitler because it is the only game you play. You aren't forced to play WarCraft...
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

HITLER IS BACK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HITLER IS BACK!   HITLER IS BACK! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:19 pm

Ye i don't really understand why everyone hates on shoop here.

I do think 3on5 is more fun mode but playing 4on4 is way more competetive if that's what ur searching for.

What really happend with community, pab and others, are not that "we can't get 8 pros together" but that we that play have NO PATIENCE what so ever with wolfing.
If we have to wolf more than 5 minutes ppl go afk, whine for unfair teams or simply leaves. What would make nice games for real is if host made time 20 4on4. Sure it might be hard at first but if u have PATIENCE it will be easier when you get 1 hit, irons, etc.

If you play 4on4 you gotta understand it's not like the 2on4 or 3on5 we have been used too nowadays..
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

HITLER IS BACK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HITLER IS BACK!   HITLER IS BACK! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:33 am

Pab wrote:
LOL HOLY, nice exalius i was afk during the fight, fuck I would particip !

You informed you wanted to try 4v4 while me and night saying it was bad because of 10mins wolf
YOU still wanted to make it so OK, we started. Team was all behh (polar, me, night) and atham vs you trollpro simba and hanku (or some shit)
You did 10 mins wolf (of course) then we reversed and you played 2 mins sheep XD
And then we left, because 4v4 is unbalanced mode if sheep are better or if wolf sucks, AS WE SAY IN LOBBY OF GAME.
You wanted to try 4vs4 ? Now you know its shit nowadays. Play 4vs4 is good with only 8 pros, if ONE SUCKS ingame, its ruined. And nowadays, u cant get 8 pro players.
Thats what's I tried to explain you in lobby, but you wont listen.

You hitlered that's good, gj, I'll wont let u red anymore Smile

i agreed with the last u said but in order to make 8 pros we also have to geek the mode and hopefully get some descent players out of it, just think about it.

Quote :
TraxxWOLF wrote:
Ye i don't really understand why everyone hates on shoop here.

I do think 3on5 is more fun mode but playing 4on4 is way more competetive if that's what ur searching for.

What really happend with community, pab and others, are not that "we can't get 8 pros together" but that we that play have NO PATIENCE what so ever with wolfing.
If we have to wolf more than 5 minutes ppl go afk, whine for unfair teams or simply leaves. What would make nice games for real is if host made time 20 4on4. Sure it might be hard at first but if u have PATIENCE it will be easier when you get 1 hit, irons, etc.

If you play 4on4 you gotta understand it's not like the 2on4 or 3on5 we have been used too nowadays..
I said exactly same shit yesterday, Night was being irrationel cause he thinks shoop is a hitler and didnt stand up probably for what he meant about 4v4 mode.

Peoples just gotta learn to love wolving more and participate more cause u cannot in a 4v4 mode just wolf on your own like in a 2v4 or 3v5 mode.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

HITLER IS BACK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HITLER IS BACK!   HITLER IS BACK! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:29 am

3v5, especially with the current map, just turn into a runtag mayhem. People get 0 practice as wolf and we never get decent rounds. If we are going to attract people who appriciate sheep tag for what it used to be, teamwork, thinking, wolfing AND speedmassing + runtag, we need rounds that last more than 2 minutes. 4v4 is a great way to get that.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

HITLER IS BACK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HITLER IS BACK!   HITLER IS BACK! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:28 am

TrollPro wrote:
Peoples just gotta learn to love wolving
You got really weird theory on what enjoyment is.
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

HITLER IS BACK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HITLER IS BACK!   HITLER IS BACK! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:36 am

Ye I side with chakra here... Shoop hosted a game and said 4v4 either take it or leave it.

Here I'll break it down for you kiddos since you're too dumb to understand:

Imagine you join my AP dota game. Sure, majority might want RD, but it's the game I hosted and I chose AP. Does it make me Hitler because more people want RD? No, it doesn't, it's my game and I wanted AP.

There is absolutely 0 difference.

Shoop are innocent in this case.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

HITLER IS BACK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HITLER IS BACK!   HITLER IS BACK! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:42 am

Exa is INSANE.

He wanted to blacklist me for expressing IDEAS around the map and now he calls me HITLER for trying out 4v4. This is a lose dog and I warn everyone to get involved with him. He needs to be taken down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HITLER IS BACK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HITLER IS BACK!   HITLER IS BACK! Empty

Back to top Go down

HITLER IS BACK!
Page 1 of 1