The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Get rid of this TURK

Go down 
+5
Shoop
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Pab
AquaLIvE
Map
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Map

Map

Get rid of this TURK Empty
PostSubject: Get rid of this TURK   Get rid of this TURK EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:39 am

Hello,

Pab[behh] kicked me from a few games without any reason. After I've lagged out in a game which he called ' I RQ'ED ' I got banned. People unbanned me and I've joined another game. Pab tried to give me a last chance. Unfortunately i didnt stand the 'RQ' so he kicked me and removed my admin. There's no reason to let him stay as an admin. We've got enough people to host. Even if his retarded friends like Polar will help him here you should believe me.

Pab is the MOST retarded guy I've met on WC3. No Logic, no brain and still talks. Tries to be an adult but fails and gets back to Polar-level.

Unfortunately I didn't save anything of the retarded bullshit pab said in the past.

But yea, I'm going to host as much games as i can to avoid this guy from the games.

Edit: The weird thing is that Pab tries to manipulate guys. But why?
I don't got the answer to this. Everything Pab is doing, is made without any brain.
'martin u ruin because you flame me!'
'mappy i deladmin you because I dont like u!!'
'I join behh because I'm bored!!'

I can't see how his pigbrain is working, I don't want to see it.

I understand that people rage at me sometimes. But my internet is really fucking bad and it disconnects sometimes, still i want to play Sheep Tag.

Pab, I hate you.

Last edited by Map on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AquaLIvE

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this TURK   Get rid of this TURK EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:49 am

Maybe we should ban him, if he do it again o.O ?
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this TURK   Get rid of this TURK EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:51 am

Yeeeeeee

I banned u because you ruined all games you joined last 2-3 months

I asked if someone wanted u ingame, all said 'no'.

I banned you but ofc you got admin so u unban urself. So YES i deladmin you.

Cya, we dont need you in st games, none either
Back to top Go down
AquaLIvE

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this TURK   Get rid of this TURK EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:53 am

Sry, but i never saw that mappy ruins games
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this TURK   Get rid of this TURK EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:06 pm

the problem is that you do need him pab. this community doesn't have the luxury of randomly throwing out people, which is what it looks like atm. and i don't think anyone supports you making decisions that affect the whole community without good reasons.

you have to make threads and post replays when you want to ban someone. you get away with stuff like this because only retards hang on roc right now. but maybe you'd attract some prominent players if you had a better system for operating, where games get filled instead of people being kicked and banned for bad or no reasons.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this TURK   Get rid of this TURK EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:10 pm

Pab wrote:
Yeeeeeee

I banned u because you ruined all games you joined last 2-3 months

I asked if someone wanted u ingame, all said 'no'.

Cya, we dont need you in st games, none either

Pab, how can you live with lying so much, tiger?

I've ruined maybe 4 games in this period without fair'ing out. But mostly happens because of Internet. Smile

Pab wrote:

THat's so retarded. PAB's logic!!

You banned me FOR no REASON.
I DIDN'T unban myself.
YOU deladmin me for no reason, AGAIN!

Shut up kid and get lost!
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this TURK   Get rid of this TURK EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:21 pm

You can say what u want, make all you want, i won't let u in my ST games if majority of people agree with me.

HAVE FUN, play tetris !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this TURK   Get rid of this TURK EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:37 pm

Map wrote:
I don't got the answer to this. Everything Pab is doing, is made without any brain.

What the fuck is that lol ?
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this TURK   Get rid of this TURK EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:55 pm

I think you should all read amirs post again, someone should really try to structure up RoC. I am against banning, but kicking is a powerfull weapon and should be used. But it needs to be used right. Kick ruiners. But give them another chance if they say they are sorry and wont repeat it.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this TURK   Get rid of this TURK EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:09 pm

Yea, I agree that mappy's d/cs are most of the times suspiscious but I also know that he has really bad internet. But your ban is just emotionally, you ban him cuz you hate him and he hates you, if it was Traxx having such d/c issues you would not even dare to say such words towards him.

I am definetly AGAINST mappys ban.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this TURK   Get rid of this TURK EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:38 pm

Pab wrote:
Map wrote:

What the fuck is that lol ?

That's how your brain is working.

Back to top Go down
Elemental

Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this TURK   Get rid of this TURK EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:58 pm

Mappi is cool guy Wink pab go to hell, nobody likes you Smile
Back to top Go down
T_P_T

T_P_T

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this TURK   Get rid of this TURK EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:00 am

Pab is idiot .. was, is and will be such a retardo nerdie ^^ Mappi dont ruin purpose .
Ban Pab
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this TURK   Get rid of this TURK EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:27 am

Yeee Shoop, ban doesnt work anyway because kid unban other kid, so I kick when ruinner like 'makemefamous' join !

If he says he's sorry for d/c and sorry for another game he left after get killed fast or something, of course i can give him a chance to play.

But last game he joined, i tried to give him a chance, i said : I can let u play, but dont ruin ok?

But OF COURSE he answered : IM GONNA RUIN YOUR FUCKING NOOB GAME PAB I HATE YOU YOURE BRAINDEAD

So yes, I kicked him. Thats why he posted it ^_^

IF he had joined and no flamed, say sorry for last d/c etc etc i would let him. But its not the personality of makemefamous, because he hate me he will never make excuse at me or would make a peace or something.

PS: I won't kill ST by ban decent sheeptaggers, but if we do nothing against gameruiners, its worse.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this TURK   Get rid of this TURK EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:59 am

Pab wrote:
Yeee Shoop, ban doesnt work anyway because kid unban other kid, so I kick when ruinner like 'makemefamous' join !

If he says he's sorry for d/c and sorry for another game he left after get killed fast or something, of course i can give him a chance to play.

But last game he joined, i tried to give him a chance, i said : I can let u play, but dont ruin ok?

But OF COURSE he answered : IM GONNA RUIN YOUR FUCKING NOOB GAME PAB I HATE YOU YOURE BRAINDEAD

So yes, I kicked him. Thats why he posted it ^_^

IF he had joined and no flamed, say sorry for last d/c etc etc i would let him. But its not the personality of makemefamous, because he hate me he will never make excuse at me or would make a peace or something.

PS: I won't kill ST by ban decent sheeptaggers, but if we do nothing against gameruiners, its worse.

Why do you call me a ruiner?
Why do you lie to support your 'kick/ban-system'?

I've never said the things he wrote. Also you should to differentiate wether it's sacarsm or serious.
I guess 'Ye, sure Pab. I will ruin this game like i always do. Very Happy' is sacarsm. Everyone would understand that. Even Fix-men. But alright. I wont use sacarsm infront of you. What a Face

By the way, I said sorry for the last disconnect but you insulted me because of thinking it as a 'RQ'. I was going to make any kind of peace but your retardness destroyed it since you flame everybody especially me in games.
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this TURK   Get rid of this TURK EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:45 am

Of course i know its sarcams, but why use sarcasm when you need obviously to excuse yourself for d/c and ruin the game ?

You keep squelch me from bot, stop it FUCK OFF
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this TURK   Get rid of this TURK EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:21 am

I already said sorry but you kept insult me because of 'RQ'ing' as i ALREADY said. Please read.

I've explained this to you ASWELL.. After you kicked me from the last games, forced people to remove my admin and banned me I wasn't just sitting arond and doing nothing. You think you can do this with me? You shouldn't fuck around with me. So I've squelched you on mostly every bot.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this TURK   Get rid of this TURK EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:29 am

this is like tom and jerry.. just stop both and lets forget this!
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this TURK   Get rid of this TURK EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:27 pm

lol bans in the sheep tag community last like 1-2 weeks TOPS
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this TURK   Get rid of this TURK EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:58 pm

Yes, I'm Jerry, the mouse who wins. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get rid of this TURK   Get rid of this TURK Empty

Back to top Go down

Get rid of this TURK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: Community Discussion-
Jump to: