The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dunning-Kruger effect

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
I_think_I_own

Dunning-Kruger effect Empty
PostSubject: Dunning-Kruger effect   Dunning-Kruger effect EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:30 am

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly rating their ability much higher than average. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their mistakes.

This applies to most europeans such as wizardman, shoop, thefrozenarmy, katshuma, trollpro, etc. They are the ones who go 0-10 in dota and scream, "LOL OMG PWNT XDXD" when someone dies and think theyre better than everyonE else.

If you fit under this category then you are either
1) fucked in the head
2) desperate for attention
3)lack a social/sex life

read more here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Dunning-Kruger effect   Dunning-Kruger effect EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:00 am

Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Dunning-Kruger effect   Dunning-Kruger effect EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:12 am

OWNED!
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Dunning-Kruger effect   Dunning-Kruger effect EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:51 am

rofl ^^

DannO which post was better. what do people think? score is 1-1? or do we have a winner after round 1?
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Dunning-Kruger effect   Dunning-Kruger effect EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:05 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
rofl ^^

DannO which post was better. what do people think? score is 1-1? or do we have a winner after round 1?
Amir u gotta take in consideration that he was talking about u too, so i guess we got a winner? ^^
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Dunning-Kruger effect   Dunning-Kruger effect EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:16 am

shoop's post was one of the better - in forums history for me personally Very Happy!!!
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Dunning-Kruger effect   Dunning-Kruger effect EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:53 am

Quote :
Amir u gotta take in consideration that he was talking about u too, so i guess we got a winner? ^^

Quote :
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly rating their ability much higher than average. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their mistakes.

This applies to most europeans such as wizardman, shoop, thefrozenarmy, katshuma, trollpro, etc. They are the ones who go 0-10 in dota and scream, "LOL OMG PWNT XDXD" when someone dies and think theyre better than everyonE else.

If you fit under this category then you are either
1) fucked in the head
2) desperate for attention
3)lack a social/sex life

i dont see my name here trollpro, but here are some highlights incase you missed something cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunning-Kruger effect   Dunning-Kruger effect Empty

Back to top Go down

Dunning-Kruger effect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: Community Discussion-
Jump to: