The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bomber Rework

Go down 
+3
TraxxWOLF
Night
XXXandBEER
7 posters
AuthorMessage
XXXandBEER

Bomber Rework Empty
PostSubject: Bomber Rework   Bomber Rework EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:19 am

Currently the bomber serves one purpose block the sheep path. 50% of the time the wolf misses the bomber and wasted 56 gold. The other 50% of the time it just ruins the last sheep left because everyone just starts spamming them.

To fix this gold wasting/anti-runtag item I'm suggesting we remake the bomber for its original purpose killing weak farms such as tinies/savings and removing it instantly when its created. I may also reduce the health on sentry so bombers can kill them for invis wolves.

I would increase the AoE of bomber, increase its cast range, increase its gold cost, and make it deal 40 damage to farms.

Anyone like the way the bomber is currently or have any other possible suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Night

Bomber Rework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bomber Rework   Bomber Rework EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:02 am

I vote for returning bomber as it was -> 100 gold cost, killing farms/trees and so on.
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

Bomber Rework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bomber Rework   Bomber Rework EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:00 pm

XXXandBEER wrote:
Currently the bomber serves one purpose block the sheep path. 50% of the time the wolf misses the bomber and wasted 56 gold. The other 50% of the time it just ruins the last sheep left because everyone just starts spamming them.

To fix this gold wasting/anti-runtag item I'm suggesting we remake the bomber for its original purpose killing weak farms such as tinies/savings and removing it instantly when its created. I may also reduce the health on sentry so bombers can kill them for invis wolves.

I would increase the AoE of bomber, increase its cast range, increase its gold cost, and make it deal 40 damage to farms.

Anyone like the way the bomber is currently or have any other possible suggestions?

Remove it / change it back.
Back to top Go down
Chakra

Bomber Rework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bomber Rework   Bomber Rework EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:14 pm

Quote :
remake the bomber for its original purpose killing weak farms
Some revisionist history here.
Back to top Go down
eeNZ

Bomber Rework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bomber Rework   Bomber Rework EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:30 pm

make it a little cheaper, but it's sole purpose is to kill trees/ maybe tinies. remove the actual bomber spawning to block sheep.
Back to top Go down
CandyManKiller

CandyManKiller

Bomber Rework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bomber Rework   Bomber Rework EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:09 pm

Old Bomber YEEEE
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Bomber Rework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bomber Rework   Bomber Rework EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:58 pm

old bomber all the way.

i have NO idea who brought the idea of the current bomber that serves no purpose but to block the path for 2 seconds. why was it changed to begin with? can't remember the theory.

feel free to experiment with additional effects (nerfing sheep/buffing wolves for a few seconds in the area, does dmg over time and kills all normal farms after 5 sec, or whatever...im not in my creative sphere atm, you'll have to figure out some good effects).

the old bomber just happened to damage farms. i don't think it was ever it's ''intended purpose".
Back to top Go down
Chakra

Bomber Rework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bomber Rework   Bomber Rework EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:20 pm

Quote :
i have NO idea who brought the idea of the current bomber that serves no purpose but to block the path for 2 seconds. why was it changed to begin with? can't remember the theory.
Strength Potions were introduced, which completely removed the purpose of the one-hit-a-farm aspect of bombers. After that, people continued to use them for area damage. Bad people kept spamming them, mindless of the 70/98 gold cost, and kids were complaining.
Quote :
bomber ... noone uses it
 ~Amir
Quote :
Make it so they're non-existant!
 ~Drew
Quote :
This is more than could be said for bombers where there are no tangible benefits
 ~Cele
Quote :
I thought when people asking to remove bomber
 ~MasterOfSheep

So instead of outright removing them, we kept them for what they were still used for: blocking. Removed all damage and lowered price to 40.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

Bomber Rework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bomber Rework   Bomber Rework EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Chakra wrote:
Quote :
Strength Potions were introduced, which completely removed the purpose of the one-hit-a-farm aspect of bombers. After that, people continued to use them for area damage. Bad people kept spamming them, mindless of the 70/98 gold cost, and kids were complaining.
Quote :
bomber ... noone uses it
 ~Amir
Quote :
Make it so they're non-existant!
 ~Drew
Quote :
This is more than could be said for bombers where there are no tangible benefits
 ~Cele
Quote :
I thought when people asking to remove bomber
 ~MasterOfSheep

So instead of outright removing them, we kept them for what they were still used for: blocking. Removed all damage and lowered price to 40.

what about nuking savings farms from over walls etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bomber Rework Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bomber Rework   Bomber Rework Empty

Back to top Go down

Bomber Rework
Page 1 of 1