The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weekly Rankings

Go down 
+9
Elemental
CandyManKiller
T_P_T
RatB[csb]
eeNZ
Night
TraxxWOLF
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
TrollPro
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TrollPro

TrollPro

Weekly Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Rankings   Weekly Rankings EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:18 am

This is my personal expression of the todays standard of each player. My attempt with this post is to make peops use forum and make posts eventually if they want to express their own opinion.

Top 5 rankings

Mass:
1: Candymankiller Old legend and is just a legend in general, not much to say really
2: Skill_ownz He practically never dies early, he is a guy who never plays runtag and only mass
3: Pab[behh]: Same shit with Pab almost, he is just not as fast a masser as Martin and almost never dies early
4: Polar or jean hard to judge, each player has their own unique style and ofc also has some flawes, two good massers that deserves top 4 spot
5: Qutan the reason i ranked Qutan top 5 is cause i find him solid and is a fast masser, u can always count on him not dying early

Wolfing:

1: Candymankiller is a master with golems and always hit the target, he knows his position and he practically never fails - old legend and many stwc's knowledge
2: Pab[behh] i dont know exactly if Pab just wanna win fast or if he goes for being best wolf but however he almost never fail as wolf and are not shy of asking for gold, Solid dude.
3: Skill_ownz- almost same shit with him, he just got trouble knowing where to be and doesn't always get the kill but solid also.
4: Polar a solid dude and knows mostly where to be, he still needs the spirit of 'wanting to win fast'
5: Jean: also a solid dude, makes lots of misstakes but he deserves the 5th spot since no others has managed to hold their position better than him

Runtag:
1: Rapturewolf He always does some insane stunts whether it's mass or runtag, just one of the best runtagger nowdays.
2: Shild doesent play as often but does have the potential of being one of the best runtaggers
3: Ratb: He recently progressed by looking at me play and therefor he is one of the best runtaggers in europe due to insane stunts
4: 123Wolf: Exactly same shit with 123wolf, go look him play.
5: Pab[behh] Pab is still being denial about how i made him a better runtagger showing him what moves to use but he is one of the best runtaggers aswell, if u need any prove of my capability to make players better runtaggers then come and get the prove!
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Weekly Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Rankings   Weekly Rankings EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:27 am

good thread. will be interesting to see if people agree
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Weekly Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Rankings   Weekly Rankings EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:37 am

I forgot to rank nightmare[behh] but i'll do that next week.
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

Weekly Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Rankings   Weekly Rankings EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:50 am

How do you handle activity in your rankings?

Do you mean that the top 5 is the 5 best last week?

I mean, if CMK has a bad week he is ranked lower than ratb? Or is CMK ranked higher cus he is better usually? Smile
Back to top Go down
Night

Weekly Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Rankings   Weekly Rankings EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:59 am

I think u missed some players trollpro.
For example Traxxwolf is active enough to rank him, but u probably just forgot him.

Anyway since everyone is allowed to criticise these , i will begin with mine.
Skill ownz isnt active so its foolish to rank him.
Qutan is nowhere top 5 in massing in todays st. There are tons of better people.

In conlusion i just wanna say that i have a lot of different views/i would rank people completely different. But its kind of hard to rank anyone when there are no competetive games. Keep up the good work

Back to top Go down
eeNZ

Weekly Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Rankings   Weekly Rankings EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 3:52 pm

i like the initiative you made with this post

i found it confusing how you made rankings for both "mass" and "runtag" rather than combining them under a single "sheep" category. i am also unsure of how you differentiate them apart.

other than that, looks pretty good aside from a few people not being in there.
Back to top Go down
RatB[csb]

Weekly Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Rankings   Weekly Rankings EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 7:51 am

Hi, i made account to this forum, I like that im in the top 5 runtag, i dont know if it is true but ok Laughing Very Happy!

RatB
Back to top Go down
T_P_T

T_P_T

Weekly Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Rankings   Weekly Rankings EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:25 am

TrollPro wrote:
This is my personal expression of the todays standard of each player. My attempt with this post is to make peops use forum and make posts eventually if they want to express their own opinion.

Top 5 rankings

Mass:
1: Candymankiller Old legend and is just a legend in general, not much to say really
2: Skill_ownz He practically never dies early, he is a guy who never plays runtag and only mass
3: Pab[behh]: Same shit with Pab almost, he is just not as fast a masser as Martin and almost never dies early
4: Polar or jean hard to judge, each player has their own unique style and ofc also has some flawes, two good massers that deserves top 4 spot
5: Qutan the reason i ranked Qutan top 5 is cause i find him solid and is a fast masser, u can always count on him not dying early

Wolfing:

1: Candymankiller is a master with golems and always hit the target, he knows his position and he practically never fails - old legend and many stwc's knowledge
2: Pab[behh] i dont know exactly if Pab just wanna win fast or if he goes for being best wolf but however he almost never fail as wolf and are not shy of asking for gold, Solid dude.
3: Skill_ownz- almost same shit with him, he just got trouble knowing where to be and doesn't always get the kill but solid also.
4: Polar a solid dude and knows mostly where to be, he still needs the spirit of 'wanting to win fast'
5: Jean: also a solid dude, makes lots of misstakes but he deserves the 5th spot since no others has managed to hold their position better than him

Runtag:
1: Rapturewolf He always does some insane stunts whether it's mass or runtag, just one of the best runtagger nowdays.
2: Shild doesent play as often but does have the potential of being one of the best runtaggers
3: Ratb: He recently progressed by looking at me play and therefor he is one of the best runtaggers in europe due to insane stunts
4: 123Wolf: Exactly same shit with 123wolf, go look him play.
5: Pab[behh] Pab is still being denial about how i made him a better runtagger showing him what moves to use but he is one of the best runtaggers aswell, if u need any prove of my capability to make players better runtaggers then come and get the prove!
Quatan top 5 masser? and ratb top 5 runtagger wow i rly have missed somthing ^^ but thats cool Smile maybe i will be back someday ^^
Back to top Go down
CandyManKiller

CandyManKiller

Weekly Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Rankings   Weekly Rankings EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:31 am

insane Ranks!!
Back to top Go down
Night

Weekly Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Rankings   Weekly Rankings EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:48 am

This week im doing the rankings, so lets begin.

1 The highest skilled players/tier 1.

Nightmare[behh], TraxxWOLF, Candymankiller.

In modern sheeptag only 3. To become a tier 1 player, u must be a legend player overraly. Only stable players who have good game understanding, are both great as sheeps and wolves, are able to teamwork, do not make major mistakes and can lead their team to victory can be included in the list(Rankings are made from more or less serious versus games , not from 5v3 or 4v2 games).

Comments( its my own subjective opinion): It's really hard to rank which one of these players above is best, sometimes one performs better, sometimes another. I would say traxxwolf is more capable of leading the team, but candymankiller is a more stable masser.

2. Skilled players/tier 3

a_polar[behh], Pab[behh], Trollpro.

First of all , u may ask why its tier 3? There is a huge gap between tier 1 players and the players i mentioned above. To be named tier 2 u must be stable, must be good with both sheep and wolf, able to teamwork and survival is important also. Tier 2 players are mostly players who lack game understanding and knowledge, but when told what to do they perform greatly. Tier 3 players are players who lack game understand and knowledge, but also somewhat they aren't stable or can't teamwork , or maybe they are not so good as wolf/sheep.

Comments(my insights about each player): A_polar[behh]- great teamworker, mostly stable, but should continue to improve his wolfing skills and game understanding further.
Trollpro- Great survival skills, good teamwork and wolfing skills, but completely isnt stable. Not only should continue to improve his game understanding/map awareness skills, but also concentrate more when sheeping/ try to become more stable.
Pab[behh]- somewhat good at teamwork, is more or less stable, but is atrocious when it comes to wolving and game understanding. Needs to try improve his wolving/further develop his game understanding.

3. Players with perspective:
Rapturewolf, qutan, shild, eenz.

Comments: not included in any ranks , just as said before, players with perspective to become stable and skilled sters.

Rapturewolf-> Should improve his survival skills/risks too much.
Eenz-> same as rapturewolf, must improve his survival skills to become better.

4. Newcomers

Just4, adem_killer, meex, etc.

Comments:
Should play more/be active and try to learn as much as they can from others.

Biggest dissapointments:
Skill-ownz-> a great player, once ranked tier 2, but unstable personality made him become a really unwanted player. Hope he comes back on right track.
Jean-mii-> nice player, also with perspective to become high-skilled, started to ruin games/became unwelcome by st community.

Rankings are made from active players. Sorry if i missed someone, post it below and next time u might be included. Criticism is not only allowed, it would be nice if you do so, it will help me next time make more objective/ true to life ranks.

Adios

Back to top Go down
Elemental

Elemental

Weekly Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Rankings   Weekly Rankings EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:43 am

rofl this list is shit
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Weekly Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Rankings   Weekly Rankings EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:15 pm

This is a really good topic idea. I have no idea if the lists are accurate, but make it a sticky some mod and try to keep lists comming. The more the better. Smile
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Weekly Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Rankings   Weekly Rankings EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:08 am

Good job Nightmare, definetly keep doing these posts, i love reading shit like this.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

Weekly Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Rankings   Weekly Rankings EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:24 am

I agree with Trollpro's ranking but totally disagree with nightmare[behh].
You say I ruin games but yet I am sure you, and anybody from STC, does NOT have any replay of me ruining a game since I NEVER ruined one.
Moreover, you are ranking people but you don't even play sheeptag actively. We hosted thousands of games last week and you were in noone of them.
Keep these weekly rankings but ONLY if you play. Not some random shit night made
Back to top Go down
T_P_T

T_P_T

Weekly Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Rankings   Weekly Rankings EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:47 pm

Jean-Mii wrote:
You say I ruin games but yet I am sure you, and anybody from STC, does NOT have any replay of me ruining a game since I NEVER ruined one.
Moreover, you are ranking people but you don't even play sheeptag actively. We hosted thousands of games last week and you were in noone of them.
Keep these weekly rankings but ONLY if you play. Not some random shit night made
totally agree with jm ... nightmare dont have rights to rank stc if he doesnt play sctive ..
Back to top Go down
Night

Weekly Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Rankings   Weekly Rankings EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:18 pm

Jean-Mii wrote:

1. I said my rankings are subjective
2. Anyone can make their rankings and post their opinion
3. I played enough games to draw a conclusion who is better, who is worse
4. If you haven't ruined a single game, then why everyone with an iq over a chimpanzee thinks you are a notorious game ruiner?
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Weekly Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Rankings   Weekly Rankings EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 3:56 am

what i wonder is what has ruining to do with st skill? Very Happy

but how does jm ruin? hes nice kid from what i remember. last time i played st 2 weeks ago = he tried killing me for 20 min, then i golemed his ass and started laughing ^^ JEAN MII <3
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

Weekly Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Rankings   Weekly Rankings EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:52 am

You can't name anyone that thinks I game ruin beside you and apolar. Neither you have a proof that I ruin games.

I can also come here and state that you ruin games and claim that I have mass people that thinks the same and if you don't see it its because ur iq<chimpanzee's one. But does that really mean its true? Please, show me just ONE replay where I ruin the game.
Back to top Go down
T_P_T

T_P_T

Weekly Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Rankings   Weekly Rankings EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:00 am

Jean-Mii wrote:
You can't name anyone that thinks I game ruin beside you and apolar. Neither you have a proof that I ruin games.

I can also come here and state that you ruin games and claim that I have mass people that thinks the same and if you don't see it its because ur iq<chimpanzee's one. But does that really mean its true? Please, show me just ONE replay where I ruin the game.
Calm down jm ... Nightmare is just retarded ^^
Back to top Go down
Night

Weekly Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Rankings   Weekly Rankings EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:00 am

Jean-Mii wrote:

This post is offtopic, make new thread or come see me in bnet , i will give u a list of games where u have ruined.

All offtopic posts from now on will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Weekly Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Rankings   Weekly Rankings EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:48 am

Weekly rankings are in. Data was gathered and processed by amir, shoop and hanku. Here are our results:

1. Traxx. huge improvement over the last week. he mastered the shoop-roulette, increased redirect % and won captains games vs cmk, pro-fallen[god] and jean-mii.

2. Pro-fallen[god]. very high progress considering he joined our community 2 weeks ago. he has mastered the backbuild and can mass almost as fast as jean-mii. VERY impressive talent. obviously a new player will never fully master st in 2 weeks, so pro-fallen[god] has alot of work ahead of him to reach tier 3. overall, great progress since he started playing.

3. nightmare. been a solid week for this player. He seems to have mastered a few new jumps. overall solid performance.

Weekly dissapointments:

1. jean-mii. Stable performance with an average survival rate of 4.22 minutes (fell from 5.1 minutes since last week). we expect a comeback starting on monday!

2. trollpro. Havent seen him play this week, which dissapoints me. Trollpro did alot for ST, im not sure what damage ST will take with trollpro being offline for a whole week.
Back to top Go down
eeNZ

Weekly Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Rankings   Weekly Rankings EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 3:16 am

fallengod is trollpro
Back to top Go down
CandyManKiller

CandyManKiller

Weekly Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Rankings   Weekly Rankings EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:59 am

Data gathered by shoop hanku and amir ROFL^^
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

Weekly Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Rankings   Weekly Rankings EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:51 am

Cool ranking of 3 inactive sheeptagger! Smile

But funny one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Weekly Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Rankings   Weekly Rankings EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:35 am

Been a while and have almost played nothing, but whats last weekly ranking of 2012/first of 2013?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weekly Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Rankings   Weekly Rankings Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekly Rankings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: Community Discussion-
Jump to: