The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

worlds GREATEST asslick top 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

worlds GREATEST asslick top 2 Empty
PostSubject: worlds GREATEST asslick top 2   worlds GREATEST asslick top 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:52 am

1. xxxandbeer - known for having his tounge in cele and zo0s butthole. Frequent strolls with a up and down motion. average sloppyness with low levels of saliva dribbling from his perfectly shaped, silicone filled lips. rating: 8.7/10

2. Trollpro - World FAMOUS licker of prominent characters such as chaise, amir and fight4[behh]. in contrast to xxxandbeer, trollpro uses a swirling motion which is often referred to as ''the trollpro tornado". The above-average lenght tounge is great for getting deep and dirty in the hairy, sometimes shaved(chaise), butthole. High levels of saliva due to a turbo boost speed with the lenghty tounge that resembles a freshly cooked salmon. Rating: 8.4/10

constructive criticism

Beer: More lubrication for a less tingling feeling. the lick should ideally feel like a fresh breeze from antarctica, cooling my butthole while at the same time massaging it.

Trollpro: the WORLD FAMOUS tornado lick is great. high levels of saliva contributes to a fresh and cool feeling around the rectum. more sounds is required for the optimal performance. highly recommend to throw in some ''mmhh, hhmmhh'' soundbits every 10-15 seconds to simulate a horny astronomer moaning for a newbaked brownie straight in his face.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: worlds GREATEST asslick top 2   worlds GREATEST asslick top 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:14 am

Funny thread, but this prooves how little amir knows about easties. Cele and I don't get along AT ALL and zoo and I barely talk.

So I guess amir just wants to use my name because he wants to get my attention maybe he secretly wants to lick me all over Smile

But seriously amir if your going to do this, at least do it right.
Me and Lindsey Stirling
Cele and Drew
Zoo and Wilshire

Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: worlds GREATEST asslick top 2   worlds GREATEST asslick top 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:14 am

Interesting thread. Do go on.

Okay now that I'm stoned the constructive criticism part is really fucking funny lol...

Last edited by Celestial_One on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: worlds GREATEST asslick top 2   worlds GREATEST asslick top 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:12 am

Lol ... I like how much u refere to cooking when summarizing the diffenrent lvl of asslicks, could off been funny if u had added Beeeh- too, he thinks he is doing a great job as troll and copy u dudes in behh 24/7, that's real asslick.
Back to top Go down
CandyManKiller

CandyManKiller

PostSubject: Re: worlds GREATEST asslick top 2   worlds GREATEST asslick top 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:35 am

i love getting tornado Lickies !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: worlds GREATEST asslick top 2   worlds GREATEST asslick top 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

worlds GREATEST asslick top 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: Community Discussion-
Jump to: