The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Laptop suggestions and more

Go down 
+5
TrollPro
Night
Shoop
Celestial_One
Tollison
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tollison

Tollison

Laptop suggestions and more Empty
PostSubject: Laptop suggestions and more   Laptop suggestions and more EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:43 am

I'm thinking about getting Alienware m17x w/ gaming gear to fit it for whenever I get back into gaming. I've been busy being in the Marine Corp but now I'm getting some downtime and I am hoping to buy wc3 again and hopefully after sc2 is finished Blizzard will make WC4! STer for LIFE! Do you gents recommend this laptop?

On another note, how is everyone? I miss you Amir, Shoop, Sidey, Beer, Cele, and the rest of you <3.

How is st activity?

Any new kids that are killed STers?

<3 you Night and Grim! king
Back to top Go down
http://www.tollisonthebomb.com
Celestial_One

PostSubject: Re: Laptop suggestions and more   Laptop suggestions and more EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:57 am

Sounds like a sick computer!

Tolli you joined the marines WTF lol.

I'm good I'm going to school and I'm almost done and I'll have my undergrad in mathematics lol...

I don't play much st nowadays but we're supposed to meet up soon.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Laptop suggestions and more   Laptop suggestions and more EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:32 pm

Sounds like a good computer indeed, but the question is : is it good enough for sheep tag?

PS. Miss you too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tollison

Tollison

PostSubject: Re: Laptop suggestions and more   Laptop suggestions and more EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:44 pm

Nothing is good enough for st, but we still play it. I wish blizzard would confirm or deny a WC4 FFS.
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Laptop suggestions and more   Laptop suggestions and more EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:52 pm

I'm fine i guess, but inactive due to mass work/study etc.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Laptop suggestions and more   Laptop suggestions and more EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:43 am

I host a couple of games every day on Europe. A bunch of newbs but also good newbs, come visit for sheeptag one day.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Laptop suggestions and more   Laptop suggestions and more EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:46 pm

Don't buy alienware so over priced. Also it sounds like you will just be playing wc3 so you don't really need this powerful of a laptop such overkill. Unless you plan on playing D3/Dota 2/Sc2 etc. Even then alienware to expensive also if you really want a stong gaming computer get a desktop. Desktops are much more powerful then laptops simply because the pieces they use in laptops are much smaller and less powerful.

I also looked at the specs of this alienware m17x and the desktop I build for 1000 dollars has much better specs then this laptop. Although this laptop is still insanely nice, but way over priced. I think it was priced at 1600??
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Laptop suggestions and more   Laptop suggestions and more EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:47 pm

good laptop, but really expensive lol. as beer said = you can get an equally good comp for less $$ if you build it yourself. if you got mass money tho = buy that shit.

I'll end this post with a quote from one of the greatest players in st history: "Sheeptag isn't dead..Our community isnt dead .. It lives in CLAN BEHH@EUROPE."
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Laptop suggestions and more   Laptop suggestions and more EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:29 am

I'll end this post with a quote from one of the greatest players in st history: "Sheeptag isn't dead..Our community isnt dead .. It lives in CLAN BEHH@EUROPE."[/quote]

Go Clan CsB for games, most people meet there.
Sheep Tag isn't dead. Just less active in Spring 2012.
There are a lot of 2vs4 and 3vs5 games everyday.
I don't know how it is at late evening but we miss people like nightmare, amir, shoop, chaise, martin, etc.
Don't know why they're not playing, we could easily get full games with them.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Laptop suggestions and more   Laptop suggestions and more EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:23 pm

mappy, why dont you and simba play monopoly? we could easily get a 4man game every evening.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Laptop suggestions and more   Laptop suggestions and more EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:03 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
mappy, why dont you and simba play monopoly? we could easily get a 4man game every evening.
lol Very Happy your full of shats Amir, the greatest sheeptaggers live in csb today.
Back to top Go down
Tollison

Tollison

PostSubject: Re: Laptop suggestions and more   Laptop suggestions and more EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:13 am

Beer, build me a desktop on newegg. If you do this for me if we ever meet we will drink your local state beer, corona, and I will order the best pizza possible and we will watch UFC that night, or football.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Laptop suggestions and more   Laptop suggestions and more EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:23 am

Like link you the best parts for lowest cost or actually build one for you xD
Back to top Go down
Tollison

Tollison

PostSubject: Re: Laptop suggestions and more   Laptop suggestions and more EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:00 pm

The first option you silly fucking goose!
Back to top Go down
craig.caudell

PostSubject: Re: Laptop suggestions and more   Laptop suggestions and more EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:22 pm

Alienware manufactures the world's best high-performance PC gaming laptop and desktop computers. Alienware's new version of the M17x makes some welcome design tweaks and offers the best laptop gaming hardware you can get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laptop suggestions and more   Laptop suggestions and more Empty

Back to top Go down

Laptop suggestions and more
Page 1 of 1