The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Skill ownz

Go down 
+3
Pab
Shoop
TrollPro
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TrollPro

TrollPro

Skill ownz Empty
PostSubject: Skill ownz   Skill ownz EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:30 am

Martin is now banned due to disrespect of the rules and leaving befor sc was fair. Unban isn't allowed.
if you got any questions then watch this replay.

http://www.2shared.com/file/Grv1lACI/LastReplay.html?
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Skill ownz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill ownz   Skill ownz EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:54 am

On what bot? :O
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

Skill ownz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill ownz   Skill ownz EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:59 pm

Thats just useless to ban a pro activ player when st is dying.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Skill ownz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill ownz   Skill ownz EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:49 am

Well we do need some way to punish gameruiners, and I think one of the main reason so few people cba st is beacause the same people continue with the same bs in game after game. But maybe its better to just make a case against them on the forum and try to get them kicked from games until they appologize and promise to not continue?

Banning them risk either someone just unbanning or people chosing another bot
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Skill ownz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill ownz   Skill ownz EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:22 am

Pab i need u to stop making such retard replies, if u got better suggestions then write them down instead of questioning my ability of dealing with situations like these, what Martin did isn't acceptable and when i decide to ban then i ban and besides im also the most active hoster on europe.

Last edited by TrollPro on Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

Skill ownz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill ownz   Skill ownz EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:25 am

Well, ban him, and people will remaking on another bot

If you want waste youre time, this is your own life
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Skill ownz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill ownz   Skill ownz EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:27 am

Noone accepts Martins constant ruining 24/7. I know your good friends with Martin and how u suddenly begin to include 'my own life' is just way too off topic lol ... has nothing to do with anything. This is about having a system for ruiners so that they hopefully can learn from their misstakes.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Mii

Skill ownz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill ownz   Skill ownz EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:41 am

So you basically ban someone that invis killed your ally (unfair teams, was obviously a 20min wolf game)? I mean, if it was apolar or simba, they would just afk as wolf and get 0 ban but skillownz kept playing and gets banned for that? Also, he left without sc faired but u forgot to mention that you banned him but not kicked, why would he stay in a game where he got banned? Would you stay after getting banned? Invis sniping a known maphacker like WeeD[Sheep] should NOT be bannable as well.

You've been ruining thousands of games with your "brb 3mins" in 2v4s ending up 3v3 for 7mins but since you are the host you shall not be banned?

Moreover, as Pab mentionned, banning skillownz aka one of the most active sheeptaggers, aka the one who brinfa all easties, aka the best sheeptagger nowadays ( my point of view ) because of a 2v4 game with unfair teams ending up 2v1 is really bad for the community. I, and many others, will BOYCOTT the bot that has skillownz banned on it. I'll remake on anyother available hostbot to make sure hes in game and thus stole everyone from your games.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Skill ownz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill ownz   Skill ownz EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:11 pm

Sure i would stay after getting banned, this is about principles, he need to know he did something wrong Jean, if it's so simple then why the fuck dont you take my job?
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Skill ownz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill ownz   Skill ownz EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:39 pm

If ANYTHING is bannable invissniping in a non-invis game obviously is. But as I said, just kick him instead when you host games.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Skill ownz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill ownz   Skill ownz EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:25 am

Shoop wrote:
If ANYTHING is bannable invissniping in a non-invis game obviously is. But as I said, just kick him instead when you host games.
I would care more for your opinions if u started playing.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Skill ownz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill ownz   Skill ownz EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:30 am

Havent you seen the ST Hierarchy trollpro? I am top dawg. Wink

Nah but seriously, using invis in non invis games is obviously something that needs to be punished so people dont do it. Just like leaving, afking etc.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Skill ownz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill ownz   Skill ownz EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:07 am

Well i'll take that up to the challenge, right now im the best wolf in the world so i await you bro, Cya to the grand final Razz
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Skill ownz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill ownz   Skill ownz EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:31 am

Lol, do you seriously think you are a better wolf than players like me, amir, Chaise, drew, Stek, Traxx, Exa etc, etc?
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Skill ownz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill ownz   Skill ownz EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:43 am

I dont know about the dota community but im better than Traxxwolf Enstek and nightmare also, yea sure, i fail less and i get more kills. Lately i am the one who needs to lead the team to victory when u realize that there are no other to compete with you and then comes the progressing with wolfing as u get more solid. I dont say i am better than you shoop or Drew infact but i am rated as the best in our active community Very Happy well u can only figure out by actually playing xD
But non the less, this is quite off topic, i think u should begin to play and make an active wolf ranking list then.
Back to top Go down
Night

Skill ownz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill ownz   Skill ownz EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:56 am

Trollpro im gonna be completely honest and say that - No ur not the best wolf and not even top 5 in europe even at this time. Talking about history not even top 15 probably.
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Skill ownz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill ownz   Skill ownz EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:32 am

I dont think so either that im best at all but hopefully u can seperate the sheeptag community from the dota community? Very Happy I talk about being best of the active players. read more carefully what i say tho!
Back to top Go down
Night

Skill ownz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill ownz   Skill ownz EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:03 am

Night wrote:
Trollpro im gonna be completely honest and say that - No ur not the best wolf and not even top 5 in europe even AT THIS TIME. Talking about history not even top 15 probably.
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

Skill ownz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill ownz   Skill ownz EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:43 pm

TrollPro wrote:
I dont know about the dota community but im better than Traxxwolf Enstek and nightmare also, yea sure, i fail less and i get more kills. Lately i am the one who needs to lead the team to victory when u realize that there are no other to compete with you and then comes the progressing with wolfing as u get more solid. I dont say i am better than you shoop or Drew infact but i am rated as the best in our active community Very Happy well u can only figure out by actually playing xD
But non the less, this is quite off topic, i think u should begin to play and make an active wolf ranking list then.

XD this made me laugh as fuck, good joke trolly^^
-No you dont lead people to the victory
-No you are not rated the best
If you rlly think youre top one wolf, then you got a real problem, and you dont know (still) what is sheeptag^^

And for some fun, give me 3 name of people who say youre top 1 wolf, and runtagger........ LETS GO
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

Skill ownz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill ownz   Skill ownz EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:15 am

I thought this thread was about skills ownz? STC strikes again!
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Skill ownz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill ownz   Skill ownz EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:51 am

Pab wrote:
TrollPro wrote:

XD this made me laugh as fuck, good joke trolly^^
-No you dont lead people to the victory
-No you are not rated the best
If you rlly think youre top one wolf, then you got a real problem, and you dont know (still) what is sheeptag^^

And for some fun, give me 3 name of people who say youre top 1 wolf, and runtagger........ LETS GO
I lead peoples to victory and also when you are there, i dont remember u getting a kill tbh Smile And i am the best in the active community, i get the most kills and noone ever got out while i was holding a side. And wtf do you mean with 'you dont know still what is sheeptag' That statement is totally off topic anyway and has nothing to do with me saying im best wolf in the community, stick to my quotes please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Skill ownz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill ownz   Skill ownz EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:53 am

XXXandBEER wrote:
I thought this thread was about skills ownz? STC strikes again!
No It's off topic as hell but then again i actually made the dotaers play like one game alone cause i challenged shoop with wolfing which was my plan and ofc shoop is still far better than me but then again he also played 1000 more pro games than i Razz
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

Skill ownz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill ownz   Skill ownz EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:14 am

TrollPro wrote:
Martin is now banned due to disrespect of the rules and leaving befor sc was fair. Unban isn't allowed.
if you got any questions then watch this replay.

http://www.2shared.com/file/Grv1lACI/LastReplay.html?

I've watched the game until the thing happened.
I understand you being angry but listen me: that was 'just' a 2vs4. That's not a big problem and as people already said, skill_ownz- is one of most active sheeptagger we've got and one of the best.

Do you think it makes sheep tag better if you ban skill_ownz-?
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Skill ownz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill ownz   Skill ownz EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:54 am

I think it makes sheeptag better if we kick gameruiners until they stop ruining games. But ye ban is probably not a good solution since people will just use different bots or unban.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

Skill ownz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill ownz   Skill ownz EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Ye, i agree with you but martin has got a lot of 'friends' like sim[b]a., jean-mii. or some people who will 100% follow him instead of you or trollpro.
There are too much admins nowadays, if you ban someone he gets unbanned after 10minutes most times
We need to fix that anyhow..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skill ownz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill ownz   Skill ownz Empty

Back to top Go down

Skill ownz
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: Community Discussion-
Jump to: