The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ?

Go down 
+7
KatyRoXeR
e8lakes
XXXandBEER
Madhatters
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Shoop
BaiteN92
11 posters
AuthorMessage
BaiteN92

Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ? Empty
PostSubject: Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ?   Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:28 am

Hey everyone, can I get some explanation, why do we need to hate eachother ? That's fucking freak.
Well I can agree that some easties are sometimes weird and... weird, yeah, but we also have some weirdguys, or freak sometimes LOLsup?
I don't really get why we're always here, fighting, to see in which realm games are funnier, or better, or shitter, yeah this is the word.
We should work together, instead of getting on nerves, and by the way, this is just a fucken game, you guys should chill.
Another annoying thing is that, we also need to flame eachother even on games, why ? Even more on forum though.

So just, please, be chilled, and have fun.
BaiteNs.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ?   Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:46 am

I am disgusted by the general attitude in US East not only to not help out with ANY of the projects started by an europeans in order to improve the community, but to actually activly sabotage it. And it is not just the itios. This is people like drew, Chakra etc.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ?   Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:50 am

itio is a minor concern. hes just annoying for most people.

drew is a snake witch. he intentionally kills this community through various methods at various points in ST history, and he fully understands the consequences of his actions.

chakra is a ghost of the past. no more influence = no more problems. prodigy is another insane mental patient tho.

rest of the americans are quite cool for the most part. 008 is a big idiot tho.
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ?   Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:56 am

"Projects started by europeans"

To what do you refer?

"no more influence"

lols i remember when someone said that a couple of weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
BaiteN92

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ?   Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:03 am

Well I actually don't get all of your problems, lol, maybe they're idiot, or so, or maybe snake witch dno, its stills weird..
I don't understand why and how would they sabotage our project, cuz I actually didn't find any of them, no offense, maybe I wasn't here at time.
Only disgusting attitude might be Itio's, cuz every easties, are for most of them chilled and cool, and sometimes mature.
This isn't helping me though Razz I still don't get anySHiTsS
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ?   Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:10 am

Quote :
"no more influence"

lols i remember when someone said that a couple of weeks ago.

yes, and it was true. chakra lost all influence cus he abused it before.

a few weeks ago it was you and drew who abused your influence, chakra just pulled the trigger. its not like itio has community influence if i give him ownership of these forums for him to delete mass posts. it would just mean that im an idiot. and you are an idiot for getting brainwashed by drew into thinking that you did something clever with the old forums, when in reality you just made a clown out of yourself and lost all the influence we gave you for free.

im aware of the fact that madhatters is going to hunt me for this post, but whatever Very Happy this is EUROPE.
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ?   Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:34 am

What I did was make a calculated sacrifice. I sacrificed all power over the forums to see the europeans, self-acclaimed flame masters and non-emotional players, flee like little bitches from a spider. I had far more fun participating in that than being owner of the forums, so it was well worth it.

I'd say I still have a good deal of influence, being that I create map and all.

Btw drew had nothing to do with chakra being promoted, despite you thinking he controls all the east.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ?   Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:50 am

This is why you disgust me. You intentionally ruin for the community for fun.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ?   Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:23 am

In a community certain people dislike others because of there ideas and beliefs. This is why east and euro don't really get along because we all were raised in different cultures (some more manly then others) but its for this reason that you see disagreements and to say you specifically hate anyone is preposterous, but thats just me I'm a lover not a fighter.

Shoop/AMir/Sidey are all ego maniacs they even try to show superiority to people in a video game. Im not sure why, but they do I guess some people are raised to be egotistical maniacs and don't know the meaning of living life. Me however I just go with it and laugh at some if not most of the stuff these three stooges talk about its really entertaining.

Picture of amir/sidey/shoop

Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4nFUDIkWEVCz2SZHxnFPMYgSZy5_XrN-BnHWscs3MSyIstNt1

Most likely them in a past life so lovable and ridiculous Very Happy
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ?   Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:41 pm

Not agreeing with the "raised in different culture" part, but lolled about the rest
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: sorry amir but FUCK OFF prodigy- is what made this community live with endless- and he recruited, now you guys are FUCKING SELFISH and dont pay up to keep it running again? FFS!   Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:40 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
itio is a minor concern. hes just annoying for most people.

drew is a snake witch. he intentionally kills this community through various methods at various points in ST history, and he fully understands the consequences of his actions.

chakra is a ghost of the past. no more influence = no more problems. prodigy is another insane mental patient tho.

rest of the americans are quite cool for the most part. 008 is a big idiot tho.
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Other best way = come together   Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:43 am

The other best way to keep recruiting going on/Play some more games frequently, Is east come to europe server, because if we came to you we sacrifice 4 clans. If you come to us you sacrifice 1 clan. Lets get it all together and btw - if you can host, tell me, download teamviewer 7 and ill download you ghostone and supply the cd-key alright? Lets play some S T !
Back to top Go down
BaiteN92

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ?   Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:45 am

It's totally stupid idea, I think, Easties and Europeans are just immature for both of them, and they won't ever come to EU, even if EU is more active.
Its groundless. I'll try to get peacie peacie, chakra wanna peace also, and he has mega influence as amir said, let's go for PEACIE PEACIEEEES
Back to top Go down
Tollison

Tollison

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ?   Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:40 pm

Give a round of applause to one of the most influential, sincere, and productive sheep taggers of all time, Amir.  With the help of his videos, in-house gaming, DOTA activity, and misguiding but enlightening posts on forums that reveal who he really is the sheep tag community has done nothing else except grow and prosper.  Sure he makes mistakes, but just remember that before you criticize him you must know that he helps the community as soon as he gets home from his 14 hour shift from his family run kebab store.  
Back to top Go down
http://www.tollisonthebomb.com
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ?   Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:19 pm

Can someone teach Katy not to write in the subject space?

All in All there are a few european people and a few east people who are very nice to each other.
People who are just annoying 24/7 for example GrrWOLF wont get any friends at East.
East is just calm and mature ( most of them )
Europe is at much points the opposite of this.
Back to top Go down
SrborjaRANK1

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ?   Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:53 pm

Yee.... I dont know why so much hate... Easties are just retarded, never help and kill ST.

Guys this is not the way to solve nathing xD
Back to top Go down
BaiteN92

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ?   Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:21 am

borat you're stupid or what Very Happy
I'm just asking some real stuffs and you came and fucked it up already np spanish.
Just by watching tollison's post, I see that even with this topic, we can't even have any discussion topics...
What ever, I atleast tried Smile
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ?   Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:58 am

It's borjarank1000.
What do you eXcePt?

It's 100% sure that Europeans are more immature than the most of the Easties.
BECAUSE: Easties stopped recruiting. Their age is about 17-25 ( w.e. )
We never stopped recruiting so we found a lot of Youngstars like dark_exodus, or ZlapZ(swe) just to name a few.
Our average age is 16. That's why most europeans are hated because they act like a 14-years old Person.
But they are 14! So what to do.

Atleast Europeans are funnier than all Easties together imo.
Back to top Go down
BaiteN92

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ?   Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:01 am

I don't think that immaturity goes with age.
We can see such geeks over 20 and still immature.
And even dark_exodus could be more mature than like 35% of all europeans (stats made by baiten gege).
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ?   Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:02 am

Quote :
Our average age is 16. [...] But they are 14!
Lol.

Quote :
I don't think that immaturity goes with age.
I knew this kid in elementry school who was like 1.8m tall. I don't think height goes with age either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ?   Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why so much hate between Easties and Europeans ?
Page 1 of 1