The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clansections on the Forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoop

Shoop

Clansections on the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Clansections on the Forum   Clansections on the Forum EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:19 am

In order to service the community as a whole and increase the use of the forum we need to find as many ways to use this forum as possible.

One is as a gatheringpoint for the different clans.

If you want a section the clanchief clan apply in this thread.

The section will be inviseble for everyone except people registered by the clanchief so it wont affect the forum for anyone else and you will also have to forumsection entireley for yourself.

You can use the forumsection for w.e you want, but for instance to discuss hostbot admins (if your clan have an hostbot), shamans or clanmatch tactics if you plan to play one. Or maybe arrange practice for your newer members?
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

PostSubject: Re: Clansections on the Forum   Clansections on the Forum EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:25 am

Shoop wrote:
In order to service the community as a whole and increase the use of the forum we need to find as many ways to use this forum as possible.

One is as a gatheringpoint for the different clans.

If you want a section the clanchief clan apply in this thread.

The section will be inviseble for everyone except people registered by the clanchief so it wont affect the forum for anyone else and you will also have to forumsection entireley for yourself.

You can use the forumsection for w.e you want, but for instance to discuss hostbot admins (if your clan have an hostbot), shamans or clanmatch tactics if you plan to play one. Or maybe arrange practice for your newer members?

Yee it would be great!
Back to top Go down
Madhatters

Madhatters

PostSubject: Re: Clansections on the Forum   Clansections on the Forum EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:10 am

Clan oSoC needs a section so I can chat with myself.
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Yes!   Clansections on the Forum EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:40 am

Behh needs one now! I can get info on if everyone or just some people want a hostbot for the clan and i can fix it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: Clansections on the Forum   Clansections on the Forum EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:42 am

I'd like to apply one for Clan Behh.
How can I be sure that head admin and mods can't read it?

P.S.: Really nice idea, good job, shoop!
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: Clansections on the Forum   Clansections on the Forum EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:35 am

do I get one?^^
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Clansections on the Forum   Clansections on the Forum EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:39 am

Oh didnt see you applied, sorry. The admins can read it, nothing we can do about that. But the mods wont be able to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clansections on the Forum   Clansections on the Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Clansections on the Forum
Page 1 of 1