The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Troll the hoster

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TrollPro

TrollPro

Troll the hoster Empty
PostSubject: Troll the hoster   Troll the hoster EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:17 am

Seriously, the new moderators u got practically removes everything, the topic i made with Shoop, wiz and Beeeh- is cause u guys disagree about when to rmk for peops unless if more than 1, im the one getting flamed when i make decitions and i get spit on, seriously, its hard to be the only hoster on euro, if i ban peops st will die and if i dont then peops will ruin for eachother .... fuck help me lol ...
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Troll the hoster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll the hoster   Troll the hoster EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:24 am

The topic is in the drop zone...
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Troll the hoster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll the hoster   Troll the hoster EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:50 am

lol ... but it doesent make it less important u know, topic wasnt done, this topic can go to trashcan when we talked about what has to be talked about
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Troll the hoster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll the hoster   Troll the hoster EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:19 am

So continue to use it? What is the problem?
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Troll the hoster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll the hoster   Troll the hoster EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:00 am

rofl do u seriously think peops will post in the drop zone? could aswell just be called garbage zone.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Troll the hoster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll the hoster   Troll the hoster EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:25 am

Why wouldnt people post there? Go post there if its something you want and some mod move this topic to drop zone...
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

Troll the hoster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll the hoster   Troll the hoster EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:53 am

Yea, just because these last topics havent been funny for anyone but important to me then they go to the fucking dropzone .. just seems wrong
Back to top Go down
SKiLL_OwnZ-

Troll the hoster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll the hoster   Troll the hoster EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:57 am

Why is trollpro's topic even in the drop zone? There are 50 other topics which should be there rather than his. elephant
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Troll the hoster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll the hoster   Troll the hoster EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:01 am

We just created the Drop Zone, it will slowly make the forum better but obviously our moderators cant fix everything at once. But we gotta start somewhere and then its better that we start with the active topics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Troll the hoster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll the hoster   Troll the hoster Empty

Back to top Go down

Troll the hoster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: