The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum Information

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoop

Shoop

Forum Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Information   Forum Information EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:09 am

Sidey I talked to Rune and we both agree on this decision. I also have to remove your post since it is illegal to publish in Germany where many of our users come from and I think they should be allowed in the forum too.

When we get moderators I will step down.

I'm a HITLER taking over forums. I've broken all rules and I'm deleting all posts. Watch out guys HERE I COME. Shoop dictator SUPREMO.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Forum Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Information   Forum Information EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:11 am

how about editing out the ''illegal'' parts? seems meaningless to delete posts and still reply to them lol.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Forum Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Information   Forum Information EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:16 am

I dont have time to edit posts with 0 content and mass illegal material.

I'm a HITLER taking over forums. I've broken all rules and I'm deleting all posts. Watch out guys HERE I COME. Shoop dictator SUPREMO.

Forum Information 4579ef1f5896d1e3
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

Forum Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Information   Forum Information EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:25 am

Nevermind, Stekpanna have signed up (after a lot of thinking) and I am positive he will do a great job. Also Sidey, if you continue to edit other peoples posts like this you will lose mod. But I will overlook for this time.

Forum Information Cont_460_414
Back to top Go down
BEeeH

BEeeH

Forum Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Information   Forum Information EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:28 am

Shoop wrote:
Sidey I talked to Rune and we both agree on this decision. I also have to remove your post since it is illegal to publish in Germany where many of our users come from and I think they should be allowed in the forum too.

ROFL? Very Happy Ohly is BACK^^ This is INSANE. Who cares if it's illegal in Germany? WTF^^

Forum Information Rkka

Forum Information North_korea_f_0316_-_military_parade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Information   Forum Information Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Information
Page 1 of 1