The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

apolar ruined

Go down 
+8
DivineRight
apolar
Runey
e8lakes
Senex[behh]
Exa
Map
BEeeH
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Exa

apolar ruined - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   apolar ruined - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:22 am

Shoop wrote:
No you are not. As usual you are trying to get more influence in this community by lying, flaming and bending rules.

What I think is obvious for everyone who read this topic is that Lakes perspective is what he thinks is best for the community while yours simply is that polar flames you and therefore should be banned.

No Olof, what is obvious to everyone in this community is that Lakes refuse to act on 100% proof of ruined games despite promises to do so, and you side with him, ENDORSING his way of handling the bot (I.E not punishing people who are his friends) simply because I question you and expose your history to those who aren't aware of it. Don't talk about you doing whats best for the community again, you just proved that you only care about yourself.

Only a mentally ill donkey would claim I'm relevant in this story at all, it doesn't matter who produces the proof of countless ruined games, the fact is that there are proof, either act on them or not, it's irrelevant who the messenger is.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   apolar ruined - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:50 am

exa is right ofc.

you dont judge the argument by the person presenting them. you learn this in debateschool when ur 7 years old. exas history or motives or agenda have NOTHING to do with the actual proof thats presented against polar. you can argue against his evidence/reasoning but not against his personality. dumbasses.

that being said, this is not a case against polar, i dont want him to get banned(he rarely leaves/ruins anymore as far as im aware). but its insane how you drag this out for 4 pages instead of just looking at the evidence presented against polar, and then acting according to what the rules say. you can debate the rules but you can't debate whether you should follow them or not.
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   apolar ruined - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:29 am

Mappy. wrote:
1. That wasnt a legal proof to ban him.
2. Exalius, i didn't unban him either banned him.e

apolar ruined - Page 3 Aywpt
apolar ruined - Page 3 BYETG
apolar ruined - Page 3 WidIX
apolar ruined - Page 3 9z03j

Note Behh team not caring.

Selective punishing, if you lick ass you will get unbanned, if you dont lick ass you will get banned for 3 weeks (Itio)
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   apolar ruined - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:32 am

You're retarded.

Last time you offended Sidey to screenshot only some scenes.

If you would screenshot everything you would know that i unbanned him for 1 game and after i banned him again.
Yea Exa. You try to make people look bad when MOST PEOPLE in the game wanted him to get unbanned for this one game.
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   apolar ruined - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:38 am

Mappy. wrote:
You're retarded.

Last time you offended Sidey to screenshot only some scenes.

If you would screenshot everything you would know that i unbanned him for 1 game and after i banned him again.
Yea Exa. You try to make people look bad when MOST PEOPLE in the game wanted him to get unbanned for this one game.

I didn't printscreen this as you might see 1+1 theory, anyway, It doesn't matter what people wanted, the only thing that matters is that you lied - again.

First you make a thread, saying that if we post 3 proof of someone abusing you will ban that person, I post 20 proof of Apolar ruining, you say "ye I removed him" I go check bot - you didn't remove shit, you then refuse to respond in the threads I make and instead you put Lakes in charge of making NEW rules "everything old is forgotten now"

Again you say that you didn't unban him but proof shows that you did, it's your bot and you can do whatever u want, just stop lie about it.
Back to top Go down
apolar

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   apolar ruined - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:38 am

Nomapgrid wrote:
_____In case a players receives this ban any rootadmin may unban that player at any time. This ban has to be reported on the forum as described in 1. Reporting/Banning.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   apolar ruined - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:40 am

I'm not lying, You're just retarded. I alrdy answered you at battle.net.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   apolar ruined - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:16 am

Seriously, can you stop posting so big pictures Exa? You mess up the topic completley. Post smaller images or link to them.
Back to top Go down
apolar

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   apolar ruined - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:54 am

Exa wrote:

Anyway, I know you have a hard time coming up with akas to avoid me flaming the living shit out of you (Larry made the one you have now) but to spare you more names like sickchicken I came up with a few names:

rank_67

apolar_football_cool

HELL-YE-BABY

matheRFaCKER1998

this is all akas that would be superior to anything you could come up with, good luck.

exa since you got banned these accs might come handy for you ^^ I came up with an extra acc for you iKsAAAAa_traCtOR PcE aUTs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Senex[behh]

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   apolar ruined - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:16 am

some more golden apolar ruining

Here he afks all de time as wolf, then leave before doing his wolf round at the end.
http://www.2shared.com/file/wCVpglBX/polarafkthenleaveruin.html

Dunno if this one qualifies for ban, but he gets randomed into bad team and says he will go afk, and then gets kicked like 7-8 minutes into the game for afking the entire wolf round.
http://www.2shared.com/file/sIpQhZHX/LastReplay.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: apolar ruined   apolar ruined - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

apolar ruined
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3