The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Top 5 cancers that lead to the downfall of ST

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I_think_I_own

Top 5 cancers that lead to the downfall of ST Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 cancers that lead to the downfall of ST   Top 5 cancers that lead to the downfall of ST EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:48 pm

1. Chakra- 0 mapmaking skills, has NO clue on how to code properly. Failed to create an entertaining map with feautures, thus making the map plain and dull. Overall terrible map which could prosper in the hands of another mapmaker if he made the map public years ago. I cant stress this more than i am right now. Mark my words people, CHAKRA IS A TERRIBLE MAP MAKER, believe it or not its true. 80% of community say chakras map is bad 20% say his map is good. If you fall under the 80% category congratz u have a brain and u are able to use that brain to determine a positive outcome. Therefore ur not a retard

2. Shoop- Brainwashed the rehabs of the community with his terrible ideas for the map. Unfortunately there are retards in this community that fall for shoops stupidity. Has done nothing beneficial and only harm. Ruined many inhouses by rage quitting, afk griefing and being a boring person to play st with.

3. Gosusheep/4. Sheepgod- same reason as chakra. Terrible mapmakers by far. They each individually handed the map to each other to retire from map making. The changes were made for the worse and a horse brain can do better.

5. Cascadingriver- i take my hat off for this kid bc he is the BEST manipulator ive seen. Does nothing but troll every euro known to man. Victims such as shoop, traxxwolf, cmk, etc fell for his trap of asslicks and dicksucking because their brain isn't fully developed yet for their age. Katy should of been perma banned from inhoises but ppl let him stay for the reason as: need more player activity. Turns out that ST is now dead and letting katy in inhouses did nothing but harm.

Honorable mentions: tollison, drew, cmk
#facts
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 cancers that lead to the downfall of ST   Top 5 cancers that lead to the downfall of ST EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:01 pm

These People bring shame to the fun memories of st. Sadly enough, there are untalented, boring and uneducated people in this world (these 5 fall under these categories)

Overall i thank these losers because it has benefited me. I learned that to be 21+ years old with having 0 talents and being terrible at something you do for a hobby I.E. Chakra making maps, then ur life fucking sucks. I am very thankful to have a better life and future than these failures because being social is a beautiful thing. These 5 are missing out in life and it is obvioud theyre virgins. Ty for boosting my ego guys i apprecieate it u fucking nerds GGGGGGGGG
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 cancers that lead to the downfall of ST   Top 5 cancers that lead to the downfall of ST EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:02 am

Just me who imagine itio as a small chinese dwarf who is constantly angry? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mungo

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 cancers that lead to the downfall of ST   Top 5 cancers that lead to the downfall of ST EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:18 am

guess better than having acne Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 cancers that lead to the downfall of ST   Top 5 cancers that lead to the downfall of ST Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 5 cancers that lead to the downfall of ST
Page 1 of 1