The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sheep.co.nr web builder or paid for?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

sheep.co.nr web builder or paid for? Empty
PostSubject: sheep.co.nr web builder or paid for?   sheep.co.nr web builder or paid for? EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:37 pm

yoyo im pretty sure shoop is owner of the domain but idk for sure - did you use a website builder for free or are you paying for this?
Back to top Go down
Runey

PostSubject: Re: sheep.co.nr web builder or paid for?   sheep.co.nr web builder or paid for? EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:36 pm

Because I don't like you and because it seems you have done zero investigation I am not going to take any effort by giving you a real answer.

Therefore: LEARN TO READ
Back to top Go down
https://sheeptag.forumotion.net
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: sheep.co.nr web builder or paid for?   sheep.co.nr web builder or paid for? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:53 am

owner: rune

investor and 45% equity owner: amir

staff:
-technical: chakra
-economy and branding: chaise
-coffeemaker/volunteer: shoop

free or paid domain: free
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Re: sheep.co.nr web builder or paid for?   sheep.co.nr web builder or paid for? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:37 am

Yeah Rune I'm sorry I was a dumbass not to look ^.^ My friends all have laptops and so do I and their parents are sometimes really bitchy (REALLY BITCHY) so most of the time they are texting someone their parents flip if its after 11:30 so thats mostly every night so most of the time their phone is taken away so they just wanted somewhere we all could communicate and because we all have laptops, I started looking around for a good forum site like this one so I investigated and found "free forum" and now I have one like this but btw you can get new backrounds and stuff for free at hitskin.com, pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Re: sheep.co.nr web builder or paid for?   sheep.co.nr web builder or paid for? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:39 am

Also, how do you change the name of the section like Community Discussion and General Discussion? I keep trying to change it with "Inspect Element" and when I scroll to the section name to change it off of "your first forum" and retype it as what I want and refresh the page to see if it worked, it goes away - any helps?
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: sheep.co.nr web builder or paid for?   sheep.co.nr web builder or paid for? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:07 am

How much did you invest amir? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: sheep.co.nr web builder or paid for?   sheep.co.nr web builder or paid for? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:39 am

Quote :
Yeah Rune I'm sorry I was a dumbass not to look ^.^ My friends all have laptops and so do I and their parents are sometimes really bitchy (REALLY BITCHY) so most of the time they are texting someone their parents flip if its after 11:30 so thats mostly every night so most of the time their phone is taken away so they just wanted somewhere we all could communicate and because we all have laptops, I started looking around for a good forum site like this one so I investigated and found "free forum" and now I have one like this but btw you can get new backrounds and stuff for free at hitskin.com, pretty cool.
If you are going to start chatting with people it might be helpful if you learned at least the basic rules of communication and learned how to properly word your paragraphs and to know that paragraphs tend to have more than one sentence and that if you use 'and' a lot you are probably forming a very long run on sentence and a lot of people who read even in their head tend to stop breathing when reading and they get really out of breath when you lack any sort of periods with the exception of one you used in your face and also lack commas in which you seem to use two wherein one is at the end of your sentence and it might help if you just used a few more periods because it helps communication and drives in your point more because without periods the words seem to just drag on and on and it gets very hard to understand and everyone just gets fed up and stops reading so I suggest you try using some periods and commas or else no one will read your posts.

Inspect Element is for reading local code. Modifying it only modifies it for you. Find a link on the page that reads something like Admin Panel or w/e. In there you should find something that enables you to rename categories and boards.
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Re: sheep.co.nr web builder or paid for?   sheep.co.nr web builder or paid for? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Thank you for both explenations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sheep.co.nr web builder or paid for?   sheep.co.nr web builder or paid for? Empty

Back to top Go down

sheep.co.nr web builder or paid for?
Page 1 of 1