The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pdc < Dotacash

Go down 
+4
RICHARD--
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Night
I_think_I_own
8 posters
AuthorMessage
I_think_I_own

Pdc < Dotacash Empty
PostSubject: Pdc < Dotacash   Pdc < Dotacash EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:45 pm

just caught this admin mhing if ur interested read more here:
http://www.premium-dota.com/forum/24-appeals/29465-demote-phantom-caught-maphacking#29465

just like to say all u euros who play dota should move to dotacash soz 10x better league with admins who dont abuse/mh. however the delay will suck for u but it sucks for me when i play pdc but u just have to get used to it. i also have a tier 2 account if anyone is interested and would like to play in a more competitive league with more skilled players... but im most likely giving that to amir. i have yet to find one good player from pdc thats actually good at dota lol

Back to top Go down
Night

Pdc < Dotacash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pdc < Dotacash   Pdc < Dotacash EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:27 pm

i played dotacash once and the delay really annoyed me. Sorry , il stick to pdc.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Pdc < Dotacash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pdc < Dotacash   Pdc < Dotacash EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:51 pm

i dont get it. dotacash is better because you caught a maphacker on pdc?

but ye, dotacash tier 2 is quite decent, BUT dotacash tier 1 is worse than euro pub dota. im talking about the european public ''Dota GhostGRaz -apem nordic!!!'' games. and im not exaggerating.

exa and cow had like 39:1 in wins/losses on dotacash tier 1. they wouldn't even get 5:1 on pdc...while stacking ^^
Back to top Go down
RICHARD--

RICHARD--

Pdc < Dotacash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pdc < Dotacash   Pdc < Dotacash EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:57 pm

what diffrence with PriV and NASA?
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

Pdc < Dotacash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pdc < Dotacash   Pdc < Dotacash EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:42 am

admins maphacking is just one of the reasons why pdc is a much worse league

-DC has fair admins/rules. Admins don't maphack and have shitty attitudes/abuse power. Flaming is allowed
-games start more quicker
-theres no forfeit command until the 30 minute mark and i believe 7/10 people have to !yes it. One game i was carrying with naga and my whole team was feeding so they all typed !FF and i got the loss LOL
-Votekick system requires 90% of the people to type !yes while in pdc only 4 people have to !yes it which promotes team stacking
-Theres no shitty !draw command thats pointless as fuck
-Curse's arent cencored
-You don't get muted for cursing 3x in a row

List goes on, dotacash is a 10x better league. and amir, that is 100% false. DC tier 1 is by better than euro pub idk why u think that lol. Maybe because tier 1 has gone to shit when they started realm sharing it with europe. Now the low skilled euros can join dotacash and infest it with cancer. It's most likely the ppl in dotacash that suck are playing on european server^^ & for exa/cow they only have good win loss ratios b/c i carried them LOL...
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

Pdc < Dotacash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pdc < Dotacash   Pdc < Dotacash EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:40 am

Nothing is worse than euro pub dota, amir. Nothing. There's an ongoing joke on east... whichever team has the most euros generally loses. Obviously that's not completely true, but the vast majority of euros that play pub dotacash are absolute trash. I'm not saying that tons of east players aren't trash too, but most euros that play dotacash are fucking terrible. Maybe it's because of delay, IDK. But from my observations it's always the no stat euro kid that goes 1-33 and completely ruins the game. Not to mention a lot of euro pubs can't even speak english so it's incredibly frustrating to try to plan some strategy when they talk like this "me stun gold, creep ok?".
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Pdc < Dotacash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pdc < Dotacash   Pdc < Dotacash EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:18 am

your logic is backwards.

everyone who plays dotacash are terrible. its perhaps the least skilled overall dota league in the world. naturally it attracts bad european players because the level is low to begin with. its not a bad league because european noobs play there while everyone else is skilled.

dotacash IS worse than european pub leagues, which is why it attracts the worst european players when they can play in better delay. why would ANY european player play on an east league which gives them delay when they could play in european leagues? because the level suits them better.

in short: the worst players from every realm play on dotacash, because its the lowest skilled league in the world. european public leagues are higher skilled on average than dotacash, trust me. pdc is 100 times better/more skilled than dotacash, period.
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

Pdc < Dotacash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pdc < Dotacash   Pdc < Dotacash EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:06 pm

rofl... amir u cant be serious. the only reason dotacash realm shared with europe is because most dota 1 players moved to dota 2. thats why tier 3/lihl is dead they all moved there. in order to increase game activity they allowed euros to start playing in their league which was the biggest mistake they made imo. ANY american whos played a lot of games on european servers can determine that european pub play is far below the american scene. i have yet to find ONE good player from pdc, still haven't found one yet.

Nowadays, pubs from dotacash who are really bad are MOST LIKELY to be european

Comparing the top 10 of pdc to top 10 of dotacash
http://www.dotacash.com/index.php?p=tier1rank

Top 10 (PDC)

Name - Wins/Losses - Experience (Win-Percentage)

Mo13ei_p0w3r - 250/112 - 4462 (69%)
Daddy11 - 179/112 - 4022 (64%)
Marxman - 117/85 - 3912 (58%)
Gayl0rdfurniqu3 - 107/71 - 3853 (60%)
FALLENSTAR) - 94/35 - 3842 (73%)
MiGmA - 172/127 - 3805 (58%)
der_mega_pro - 205/137 - 3755 (60%)
CRAKUNBOURPIF - 186/101 - 3619 (65%)
molymorf - 82/52 - 3541 (61%)
DRoga_lik - 235/235 - 3484 (50%)

NONE of these players have over a 75% win loss ratio whereas the top 10 of dotacash tier 1 have overall better win loss ratios and KDR. I can easily get top 1 in pdc with divine alone cuz its such a bad fucking league.

Back to top Go down
EnStekPaNnaWOLF

Pdc < Dotacash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pdc < Dotacash   Pdc < Dotacash EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:45 am

I_think_I_own wrote:

Comparing the top 10 of pdc to top 10 of dotacash
http://www.dotacash.com/index.php?p=tier1rank

Top 10 (PDC)

Name - Wins/Losses - Experience (Win-Percentage)

Mo13ei_p0w3r - 250/112 - 4462 (69%)
Daddy11 - 179/112 - 4022 (64%)
Marxman - 117/85 - 3912 (58%)
Gayl0rdfurniqu3 - 107/71 - 3853 (60%)
FALLENSTAR) - 94/35 - 3842 (73%)
MiGmA - 172/127 - 3805 (58%)
der_mega_pro - 205/137 - 3755 (60%)
CRAKUNBOURPIF - 186/101 - 3619 (65%)
molymorf - 82/52 - 3541 (61%)
DRoga_lik - 235/235 - 3484 (50%)

NONE of these players have over a 75% win loss ratio whereas the top 10 of dotacash tier 1 have overall better win loss ratios and KDR. I can easily get top 1 in pdc with divine alone cuz its such a bad fucking league.

That if something is just proof PDC is better dumbass santa . If the top isn't completely dominating it means they got some hard challenge and that games usually is very even. If the top has an insanely high KDR and WLR on the other hand, it means they are stomping every game. In other words, games generally got some retards feeding the pros / stackers.

If you think WL and KD ratio is representative for how good a league is then beginners league for handicapped serbians is the best league because Azzuro and his friends is stacking there and goes 700-0.

So far itio himself stated that Dotacash is a league where you easily can stomp all the enemies if you're good / play with a friend. Teamwork / communication is far from as important as having a hero good at picking off single enemies.

Itio then stated that PDC is shit because people can stack so he can't dominate in the same way as in Dotacash. With other words, the game quality is too high for him to rape any enemy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

Pdc < Dotacash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pdc < Dotacash   Pdc < Dotacash EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:03 am

People still play Dota even though HoN and LoL exist?
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Pdc < Dotacash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pdc < Dotacash   Pdc < Dotacash EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:52 am

you should be locked up in jail for such grotesque statements. dotacash isnt anywhere NEAR pdc in rules, system, average skill or bottom players. not even close. i dont know which league has the better top players, but im pretty sure its pdc.

dotacash tier 2 is quite good, but its a WHOLE different story than dotacash. they share the same name but they are opposites.
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

Pdc < Dotacash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pdc < Dotacash   Pdc < Dotacash EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:53 am

actually no enstek l0oo0l? it means no one in the league is good enough to have over a 3 kdr or 90% win loss ratio in a open public league? I can easily get top one which i will aim for with a 90%+ wlr, 3 kdr+
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

Pdc < Dotacash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pdc < Dotacash   Pdc < Dotacash EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:12 am

I'll play some PDC and see the skill level for myself. I highly doubt it's the case that only the GOOD euros play PDC while all the bad ones play dotacash, but I guess we will see.

Also how many players does PDC have? Dotacash has well over 10,000 registered players so I don't know how the statistics back up how PDC has higher quality players. I don't think the average PDC player necessarily is any better than the average dotacash player. The law of averages must hold true for ALL cases.

But enough talk... how can you prove that PDC or Dotacash is better through stats?

Also I kind of thought it was funny that 250/100 is the best record on PDC... Many people on Dotacash have well over 2000 games and it takes a lot to get to the top of Dotacash... either you play and win 89% or you play a ridiculous amount of games to catch up in elo and tsr. I guess it only takes 300 games or so to get to nr 1 in PDC?

Does PDC have a TSR equivalent? I'm not familiar; I don't go on euro or play their leagues.

If it's an open pub league then I highly doubt the skill level is as high as you all say. Is there a PDC tier 2 where there are standards to play? What rules differ in PDC than Dotacash? What are the ban standards? How fast of reaction is the ban staff for banning gameruiners? How long has PDC been running? It seems kind of new and not yet founded. Maybe I'm just out of the euro loop. Dunno. Dotacash has been on bnet for 3 years now... it has a pretty good basis and great staff in my opinion. Not to mention it's getting some publicity and a lot of great player (and casters!!) play it now.

ANYWAYS I think we can all agree dota 1 is past its prime... time to move to dota 2 if you want legend theory and shit.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Pdc < Dotacash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pdc < Dotacash   Pdc < Dotacash EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:38 am

blabla

itio
when you play pdc and you lose, you say that pdc is bad because all your allies are 0-7.

when you win, you say that pdc is bad because its so easy to dominate.

its one of these every time. the exact same applied to our inhouse games before. when you won => the sheeptaggers on the opposite team were noobs. when you lost => the sheeptaggers on YOUR team were noobs. no matter the outcome of the game: european sheeptaggers are noobs.

reality: if you constantly play alone and you randomly join games(no leaving if you recognize good players on the opposite team etc); your winrate and kill/death ratio will be MUCH better on dotacash than on pdc. this is because the level is much lower on dotacash.

itio boasts that he and divine have a 95% winrate on dotacash. they would NEVER get that on pdc under the mentioned circumstances (not allowed to constantly rejoin games until you luck out with a good team vs noobs).
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

Pdc < Dotacash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pdc < Dotacash   Pdc < Dotacash EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:17 am

Ignorance is bliss.

Let me know how bliss is amir.
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

Pdc < Dotacash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pdc < Dotacash   Pdc < Dotacash EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:06 pm

k proving u wrong when i get rank one GG
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

Pdc < Dotacash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pdc < Dotacash   Pdc < Dotacash EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:49 pm

leagues fucking garbage playing alone is unwinnable its pretty much 9v1 rofl in tier 1 DC i can actually win on ur own cuz my allies arent braindead euros
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Pdc < Dotacash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pdc < Dotacash   Pdc < Dotacash EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:06 pm

in dotacash you can win alone. in pdc you need to rely on your team and u cant play solo in a teamgame. HMMMmmM i wonder which is highskill and which is a noob league ROFL confused
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

Pdc < Dotacash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pdc < Dotacash   Pdc < Dotacash EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:49 pm

nope you can win alone in dotacash b/c your allies in DC aren't deadweight. in PDC, your allies feed twice as much as any tier 1 dc pub. For example that game i had a 1-14 rhasta, 1-12 axe etc.

dont know why ur supporting european pub games, u dont even have a league thats as skilled as tier 3, let alone tier 2.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Pdc < Dotacash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pdc < Dotacash   Pdc < Dotacash EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:30 pm

tier 3 and 2 on dotacash are probably better than pdc, yeah. then again, they arent public leagues.

pdc (as in the public version) is 10 times dotacash (the public version). if you want to compare dotacash tier 2 to european leagues, compare it to dotalicious/RGC or whatever they play these days...which is probably higher skill than dotacash tier 2.

its a fact that dotacash has the lowest skill out of any dota league in the world.
Back to top Go down
Celestial_One

Pdc < Dotacash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pdc < Dotacash   Pdc < Dotacash EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:39 pm

tier 2 is very active and easily accessible to DECENT pubs. all it takes is 100 tsr (equivalent of 1200 elo???)
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

Pdc < Dotacash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pdc < Dotacash   Pdc < Dotacash EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:50 am

Ok yesterday i played 7 games of dotacash together with cow and exa. This can hardly be called a strong stack. Not only did we win all our games, we literally dominated them. If you're a good player you can easily dominate in DC. I have a KDR of 3.0 or so and 11-1 W/L. These pubs are a lot worse than the 'pdc177' games. Also 'gg' games are better players than this tier 1. In DC i can maintain a 90% win percentage while in pdc i can hardly maintain a 60-65% win percentage. There's no doubt in my mind that pdc games have better players than dotacash games.

However. The system of DC is much better, much more polished than the one of PDC. You also get a lot better games in terms of leaves/gameruin. You cant just FF or draw in dc and u have a lot less leavers. I assume tier 2 is a significantly higher skill level and if that is the case than tier 2 is probably the best league for us to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pdc < Dotacash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pdc < Dotacash   Pdc < Dotacash Empty

Back to top Go down

Pdc < Dotacash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: Community Discussion-
Jump to: