The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bloodline Champions

Go down 
+3
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Runey
XXXandBEER
7 posters
AuthorMessage
XXXandBEER

Bloodline Champions Empty
PostSubject: Bloodline Champions   Bloodline Champions EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:08 am

This game looks insane. It reminds me of Warlocks from Wc3

Does anyone here play it??

Im installing it now check it out

http://www.bloodlinechampions.com/register.php
Back to top Go down
Runey

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Champions   Bloodline Champions EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:25 am

Im a g21, so yeah I used to play it pretty hardcore.

Cba explaining it cuz it's freaking diverse, so just ask anything you'd like ^^
Back to top Go down
https://sheeptag.forumotion.net
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Champions   Bloodline Champions EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:41 am

Alright been playing it for a little while now and why does the camera shake so much xD gives me a headache.
Other than that this game is so fast paced and really confusing at first but im picking it up!
Its kinda like impossible bosses from Wc3 except you fight other people really cool.
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Champions   Bloodline Champions EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:52 pm

post a video of the game numbnut, why do you link us to a register when we dont even know what the game is about.

anyway, i checked it on youtube. looks like a fun mini-game, not worth spending time mastering. its a much worse version of dota(not exactly the same as dota, but yeah).

thats the impression i get. verdict: not gonna try it. anyone got something to add that might change my views?
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Champions   Bloodline Champions EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:55 pm

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
its a much worse version of dota(not exactly the same as dota, but yeah)?

How can you compare this to dota at all...
This is like warlocks from wc3 on steroids. Game is free i dont see why you wouldn't try it. Its quite frustrating at the start having to learn all the champions and spells but yeah once you get the hang of it its fun. Also why would i post a link to the video when you can just do what you did and search the link yourself lol. Anyways give it a shot its free...
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Champions   Bloodline Champions EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:09 pm

stop wasting your time on this horseshit.

you guys gotta go download HITMAN(1-4, 5th coming out this year) or PORTAL(1-2). these are games worth playing. they are ranked as some of the best games in history for a reason. mass effect (1-3) also looks legend.

what other good games are there? give me your top lists, ill play your games and give you an expert feeDBaCKS.
Back to top Go down
Runey

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Champions   Bloodline Champions EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Amir, do some research before you actually make a verdict, because you're talking shit right now.

This game is DEFINITLY worth trying out. If you like arena, LOL or warlocks you'll probably love this game.

It has one of the highest skill caps I've ever seen in games, maybe at the same level of quake.
I would be able to 1v3 (yes this is a mostly 3v3 arena game) kiddos that are under my level, just because I am so much better.
And I know you love skilled games, so that might attract you ^^.

Only downside is that because it is a FTP game the servers might fuck you up once in a while.
I haven't experienced this often but there are people that get massive spikes, which is rather annoying.

Also I remember when I also hated the weird camera movement, but you'll get used to it!
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Champions   Bloodline Champions EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:59 pm

It seem fun, im gonna try ^^
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Champions   Bloodline Champions EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:14 am

Quote :
Amir, do some research before you actually make a verdict, because you're talking shit right now.

ur right. but remember, i have NO idea if this game is legend or crap. i thought dota was horseshit before i became good and understood the depth of mastery...i just started because everyone (chaise etc) was dotaing ^^

this are just my first impression thoughts.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Champions   Bloodline Champions EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:30 am

Runey you must give me tips! Right now im g2 lol. I always have to play people much out of my league like g5-g10.

And to amir Ive never played Hitman so I wont judge, but portal is thinking (no skill just strategy) and mass effect is just... follow the story yay you won lol.
Back to top Go down
Runey

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Champions   Bloodline Champions EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:40 am

Yeah that's pretty standard for lower grades.
What character do you like to play?
Sadly I can't boost you or something because I would have to play on American servers and I would fail hardcore ^^
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Champions   Bloodline Champions EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:22 am

Runey wrote:
Yeah that's pretty standard for lower grades.
What character do you like to play?
Sadly I can't boost you or something because I would have to play on American servers and I would fail hardcore ^^

Been playing a lot of igniter/thorn/harbinger also should i spend my money on the crappy rough gems? Or just save up for the best?
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Champions   Bloodline Champions EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:51 pm

Fuck off, when I play this game my comp overheating and crash -.-
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Champions   Bloodline Champions EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:48 am

Pretty stupid idea I believe, luring people away from ST on a ST forum to another game, but o.O sounds fun, i'll try it.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Champions   Bloodline Champions EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:26 am

Agreed. There will be enough players on this game for you not having to try to pull people away from st.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Champions   Bloodline Champions EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:27 am

Shoop wrote:
Agreed. There will be enough players on this game for you not having to try to pull people away from st.

Who cares? I like to play other games with sheep taggers. For instance I play LoL with doom/ecid/shroomy/death/peng/cody.

Thats like saying you can't post about tv shows or movies for fear people will watch them instead of playing sheep tag.

And adding to my post using your logic these forums should be deleted entirely for people may go on them instead of play sheep tag.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Champions   Bloodline Champions EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:51 am

First of all I dont think topics about TV shows is especially dangerous for ST. Rather the opposite, it gives people something to talk about and bounds the community. Promoting other games is, for obvious reasons, direcly negative for st.

Second of all I am saying you shouldnt post things that potentially destroys for st, if you care about st, not that you cant.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Champions   Bloodline Champions EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:59 am

Shoop wrote:
First of all I dont think topics about TV shows is especially dangerous for ST. Rather the opposite, it gives people something to talk about and bounds the community. Promoting other games is, for obvious reasons, direcly negative for st.

Second of all I am saying you shouldnt post things that potentially destroys for st, if you care about st, not that you cant.

Erm and I dont think topics about other games is dangerous for ST. Rather the opposite, it gives people something to talk about and bounds the st community tighter by bringing players together in more then one game.

I really don't see how its different people watching tv shows instead of playing sheep tag. People on forums instead of playing sheep tag. People playing bloodline instead of sheep tag. People are going to kill time in the manner they want. And if you took the time to try out bloodline you would learn that games usually last about 5 minutes. Therefore making it perfect to play while waiting for a sheep tag game to remake. On the other hand tv shows and movies take up 30 minutes to a couple hours of your day.

Anyways thank you for trolling and ruining my topic shoop. Gotta love the mods on this site

Back to top Go down
Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Champions   Bloodline Champions EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:42 am

Shoop isn't a mod.

And what Shoop is advocating is protectionism. A perfectly sound idea to have if you are the one being protected.
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Champions   Bloodline Champions EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:53 am

I am not trolling. I am, like Chakra says, advocating protectionism for st.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Champions   Bloodline Champions Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodline Champions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: