The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some sheeptag material!

Go down 
+3
Map
Pab
TraxxWOLF
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

Some sheeptag material! Empty
PostSubject: Some sheeptag material!   Some sheeptag material! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:51 am

This is a video of me having some fun with chaise, grr, mos, cow and jackinthebox. It's old (from TFT-times), I found it on my PC.

It's not to show how good I am, there is not extremly skilled of me, more a fun clip on with massive luck and some skills.

It's only to entertain Very Happy

Have fun watching mates Wink!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPZhnRQ9rmw&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
Pab

Pab

PostSubject: Re: Some sheeptag material!   Some sheeptag material! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:07 am

Good job !
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Some sheeptag material!   Some sheeptag material! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:22 am

Nice Wolves:D
Back to top Go down
Shoop

Shoop

PostSubject: Re: Some sheeptag material!   Some sheeptag material! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:29 am

Nice shit!

If you want more of this in sheeptag help out removing invispotion (much harder to solosheep like this when wolves use invispotion and you cant predict where you can run) and cashfarm (since the use of cashfarms makes safemassing much more powerfull than runtag we need to make the wolves much more powerfull to keep the balance, even though solomassing like this basicly is the same regardless if you have cashfarms or not, by removing cashfarm we could also nerf the wolves and keeping the balance of the game even though runtag would become a more effficient strategy).
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Some sheeptag material!   Some sheeptag material! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:35 am

Where were your allies in that 3 minutes good god lol
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: Some sheeptag material!   Some sheeptag material! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:41 am

great shit traxx. and even tho wolfs fucked up like freaks, what u did sitll takes massive skill and vision of opportunities. people always say ''wulfs fucked up'' @ material, then they cant make a single clip of this quality in their 3 year sheeptag carieer, as if wolfs NEVER fuck up vs them ^^

5/5
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Some sheeptag material!   Some sheeptag material! EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:39 pm

Ye, true that Amir Smile!

Some scenes are just hillarious imo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SrborjaRANK1

PostSubject: Re: Some sheeptag material!   Some sheeptag material! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:59 pm

STC full of asslickers ;D Amir joined the list? Traxx, I can tell you suck without seeing that video.
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Some sheeptag material!   Some sheeptag material! EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:12 am

SrborjaRANK1 wrote:
STC full of asslickers ;D Amir joined the list? Traxx, I can tell you suck without seeing that video.

Who are you again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some sheeptag material!   Some sheeptag material! Empty

Back to top Go down

Some sheeptag material!
Page 1 of 1