The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trickers top 5

Go down 
+11
ToostedBoosted
T_P_T
above92
KatyRoXeR
BEeeH
Map
Elemental
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
TrollPro
EnStekPaNnaWOLF
RICHARD--
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TrollPro

TrollPro

Trickers top 5 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trickers top 5   Trickers top 5 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:40 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
trollpro noone questions that you're one of the best runtaggers now.

the point being made is that me/magoo are better than you if we're all active. and i agree. i basically think that i would be better than most runtaggers throughout history if i focused on runtag, perhaps even the best of all time(arrogant as hell, but it seems to be the case in pretty much every other game i put time into, such as football/dota/icey and so on - quite a clear pattern). traxx/magoo and a few others have shown high levels of talent as well(or perhaps just ALOT of practice) when it comes to runtag. trollpro shows medium talent and alot of practice = good runtagger Very Happy

btw, SHOUTOUT to cele for that ranking Very Happy

PS! Found a pretty little screenshot Very Happy this is litterally after my first runtag games in 4 years. this was in 2012. and what casca said is VERY true Very Happy i pulled off some SICK 1v5 material several times throughout one switch game.

Trickers top 5 - Page 3 XlCfi
Amir, who cares about what u could have become? i rank peoples for what they are today, and also its true i got medium talent for runtag mass cause i am not a tier 1 masser like traxx, enstek, night etc...
Back to top Go down

Trickers top 5
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: Community Discussion-
Jump to: