The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nightmare the abuser?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TrollPro

TrollPro

Nightmare the abuser? Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare the abuser?   Nightmare the abuser? EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:27 am

Its not the first time nightmare abuses his power against peoples who dont deserve it, i got plenty of proves if u just want to take a look. I left a versus earlier today as wolf which also resulted in kick when rmk came up and thats 100% acceptable but what i dont understand is my access is suddenly removed, i cant host st anymore, im conffident its nightmare cause he is the only one with such personallity that could remove access also which i find hardcore for leaving as wolf... he kills the activity, he is a newborn trojan named nightmare[rootkit] remove this idiot from power.

i got a replay here where greatlakes blames me for ruining this game and nightmare had no problems kicking me, when replay ends is when nightmare kicks me, i never got to sheep even tho i was wolf for like 10 min... http://www.2shared.com/file/t_UTm3XY/night_rages.html? chaise had no problems with nightmare kicking me out since his behh crew always give him 100% solid and true information but i have to disagree.
Now i will only want to wait for a quote from nightmare.
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare the abuser?   Nightmare the abuser? EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:56 am

This has happened to me aswell, but I left as sheep in middle of the game. I had already wolfed and he said "It wasnt fair yet." but truth is, it doesnt matter, because i wolfed. My access was removed and I did not think it was fair at all, which is now why I reside in clan RST till things roll over and night finally sees his strength and future and stops being an unreasonable asshole to everyone he disagrees with.
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare the abuser?   Nightmare the abuser? EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:58 pm

steko banned you, night said something like that he shouldn't ban you, steko then promised to kick you every following game anyway.

why do you guys all think so bad of night? :/

Last edited by e8lakes on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare the abuser?   Nightmare the abuser? EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:02 pm

1. I dont have root admin so there is no way i could remove it.
Besides , i believe u flamed rune someday and he took away ur acces.
2. I defended u from being banned , since people wanted u to get banned for 3 days at minimum, i argued for 1 day maximum.

Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare the abuser?   Nightmare the abuser? EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:50 am

Night wrote:
1. I dont have root admin so there is no way i could remove it.
Besides , i believe u flamed rune someday and he took away ur acces.
2. I defended u from being banned , since people wanted u to get banned for 3 days at minimum, i argued for 1 day maximum.

If thats true nightmare then tell me who u argued with so i can ask them, i delete this topic if its true
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare the abuser?   Nightmare the abuser? EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:52 am

I also forgot to mention that i cant possibly have borthered Rune cause it was as late as yesterday after the game i couldnt host, rune was not in the game, i just find it weird cause i could host earlier yesterday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare the abuser?   Nightmare the abuser? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmare the abuser?
Page 1 of 1