The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good bye party people!

Go down 
+11
TraxxWOLF
Effloresce
I_think_I_own
XXXandBEER
Map
Exa
e8lakes
TrollPro
Night
ShoresOfEden
Cookie^LS
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Cookie^LS

Good bye party people! Empty
PostSubject: Good bye party people!   Good bye party people! EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:25 am

So, i started making a dota video ages ago which i never finished. I had all intentions to get back to it one day and finish it for real but due to several reasons i am pretty sure i quit BNet for good now. Some of the reasons are; Everyone going back to Sheeptag, Sideys continues flames ( Crying or Very sad ), being busy with work but mainly because i uninstalled WC3 when it wasn't working on me and now i cant seem to manage to install it again, im too lazy Laughing Anyways i just wanted to make a proper good bye, mainly directed to some of you who has been really nice peeps through out the years, you know who you are! So as a good bye i quickly just finished up the dota video and put it public if there's still any interest on here for it.

There's still a possibility i come back some day, buuut i don't think so Very Happy

xoxo

/Cookielovestory

Link to the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-wxPzsPE0s
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

PostSubject: Re: Good bye party people!   Good bye party people! EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:32 am

Cyas cookie I love you have a nice life
Back to top Go down
Night

PostSubject: Re: Good bye party people!   Good bye party people! EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:34 am

bye bro. Come back to play wc3 someday for more party Smile
Back to top Go down
TrollPro

TrollPro

PostSubject: Re: Good bye party people!   Good bye party people! EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:51 am

Im gonna miss u the most cookster, i alrdy miss u bro, but we all will have to quit one day, i look forward to see u come runtag one day for a last time buddy, sheeptag was always the best when u were in them, good byes cookster!
Back to top Go down
e8lakes

e8lakes

PostSubject: Re: Good bye party people!   Good bye party people! EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:21 am

good-by cooks, wish you only the best
Back to top Go down
Exa

PostSubject: Re: Good bye party people!   Good bye party people! EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:21 am

We had our differences, but in the end this is just a game and for the most part on one level or another its all just a bunch of friends fucking around with eachother, atleast that's how I see it.

So best of luck to you in whatever challenge you might take on.

Adios

eXas

Last edited by Exa on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: Good bye party people!   Good bye party people! EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:40 am

See Ya. You´ve always been a nice Guy Smile
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

PostSubject: Re: Good bye party people!   Good bye party people! EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:13 am

Check on us in like a decade! We should all plan a day to come back ways from now.
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: Good bye party people!   Good bye party people! EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:18 pm

cookie is the coolest euro by far gg cya cookie
Back to top Go down
Effloresce

Effloresce

PostSubject: Re: Good bye party people!   Good bye party people! EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:48 pm

[11:47:36 PM] <DemonicFailures> yeah, it only took u 2 years to bring down the weakest personality ever seen on bnet
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: Good bye party people!   Good bye party people! EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:42 am

Ha det bra NiXzTer! Lycka till i livet ^_^
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: Good bye party people!   Good bye party people! EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:38 pm

Thank you Cookie... I wish you the best in all your undertakings. It's a shame I didn't get to talk to you that much but you were and are a good friend to me and I enjoyed the time I spent just chatting and playing sheep tag and DotA with you. I hope you keep in touch somehow. Have a wonderful time in Canada and take care, mate. Also have fun! Cooker legends. =]

-Adam/koala
Back to top Go down
Cookie^LS

PostSubject: Re: Good bye party people!   Good bye party people! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:24 am

Thanks people Smile and thanks Adam, bummer we didn't get to play enough together, you're a really nice guy, i promise i'll have fun in Canada and i'll try to stay in touch somehow Smile I love you
Back to top Go down
VsKatshuma

VsKatshuma

PostSubject: Re: Good bye party people!   Good bye party people! EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:10 am

U ever on msn anymore bro? If I never see you I can't fulfill my promise to you =(

Anyway, u are a wonderful dude Very Happy Have fun in life ^^

-Katsch (Slark)
Back to top Go down
Nmcdo

Nmcdo

PostSubject: Cookie.   Good bye party people! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:05 am

Did cookie move to Canada? And btw I know this is late and I have never even talked to you before, and you may never even see this,
but good luck in the future cookie, I wish I would have gotten to meet you. If you moved to Canada also hell yeah I live in Canada too!
But yeah.
~Nmcdo~
Back to top Go down
T_P_T

T_P_T

PostSubject: Re: Good bye party people!   Good bye party people! EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:19 pm

Have good life cookie Wink I only wish good to you :3
-T_P_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good bye party people!   Good bye party people! Empty

Back to top Go down

Good bye party people!
Page 1 of 1