The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CLASH OF THE TITANS

Go down 
+3
DivineRight
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
BEeeH
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BEeeH

BEeeH

CLASH OF THE TITANS Empty
PostSubject: CLASH OF THE TITANS   CLASH OF THE TITANS EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:37 am

Quote :
[08:06:01 PM] <TheAss]Of[Katie> id bet my life that i can beat beeeh no matter who he puts on his team ^^

2012-02-27

CLASH OF THE TITANS Dn0ti9

Team BEeeH-:

BEeeH- (C)
Traxx
Enstek
Chaise
Exa

Now, amir where's your team? Sign your geeks up and we'll set a date for the match. The winner will be based on the best of five rounds
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: CLASH OF THE TITANS   CLASH OF THE TITANS EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:50 am

this is going the be historic. your promotion picture is flawed, let me fix that for you.

CLASH OF THE TITANS XJCaD

seems a bit more fitting.

ill gather some freaks and teach you some ST. this game is contingent on everyone who i want on my team being able and willing to play though.

updates later!
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: CLASH OF THE TITANS   CLASH OF THE TITANS EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:01 am

just noticed something. you're 5th is gonna be CMK, not exa. you can't change team after consulting with chaise, as the whole point of the game is to prove that your idea of whos good is worse than mine.

Quote :

[08:00:28 PM] <TheAss]Of[Katie> since ur the only kid who knows ST in our community
[08:00:31 PM] <TheAss]Of[Katie> whats top 5 rank?
[08:01:00 PM] <BEeeH-> 1. beeeh 2. traxx 3. chaise 4. enstek 5. cmk 6. exa
[08:01:17 PM] <TheAss]Of[Katie> you traxx chaise enstek cmk can crush my team?
[08:01:20 PM] <TheAss]Of[Katie> if i pick anyone i want
[08:01:33 PM] <BEeeH-> yee
[08:01:33 PM] <TheAss]Of[Katie> lets set it up?
[08:01:35 PM] <TheAss]Of[Katie> and test ur theory?
[08:01:39 PM] <TheAss]Of[Katie> u get the best 5 in the world

[08:08:48 PM] <TheAss]Of[Katie> if i use exa, ur gonna blame the MH when u lose beeeh? Very Happy
[08:09:58 PM] <CHAISErae[behh]> amir can make
[08:10:00 PM] <CHAISErae[behh]> insane team
[08:10:10 PM] <CHAISErae[behh]> grim amirs exa and some kids
[08:10:41 PM] <TheAss]Of[Katie> me grim and exa could give u a hard game even with 2 freaks in team
[08:10:45 PM] <TheAss]Of[Katie> but im gonna get legends only ^^

exa is with me. obviously i would lose if you take everyone who are the best players. contradict me if you want, but everything around this match is, and always was, based on me thinking that your idea of good players is flawed, and that your ''top 5 world players'' are a worse team than one i'll be able to make with players i consider good.
Back to top Go down
DivineRight

DivineRight

PostSubject: Re: CLASH OF THE TITANS   CLASH OF THE TITANS EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:22 pm

lol @ fighting over who gets exa ^^ amir what is ur team bro all want to know?
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

PostSubject: Re: CLASH OF THE TITANS   CLASH OF THE TITANS EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:06 am

Good shit ma nigga ima predict amirs team is

Amirs
Sidey
Exa
Grim
Drew
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

PostSubject: Re: CLASH OF THE TITANS   CLASH OF THE TITANS EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:06 am

Chiefhero[SKS]
FireWOLF
Dark_Exodus
Noble_Tagger
Murloc-Slide

Sub: a_Polar[behh]

LETS go!
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: CLASH OF THE TITANS   CLASH OF THE TITANS EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:20 pm

lets get this party started. ive been cracking my brain open trying to find a perfect combo to knock you out once and for all, but i can't solve the puzzle.

so this is whats gonna happen. me, exa and grim are the core. drew and pab are the likely 4th and 5th players. however, they can be replaced if i change my mind later. i have considered many others(shoop, night, drew to mention a few of them), but it seems like drew and pab is going to work out best here.

so yeee set this shit up. AMIRS EXA GRIM PAB NIGHT, with possible(yet unlikely) substitutes for night and/or pab. suggest date/time/rules/whatever and ill counter if something doesn't make sense to me.

time to have some fun!

EDIT: YOOO one last thing. wouldn't be too bad if we played this without any teamspeak/axon etc. several people who i've talked with about this have issues with chaise, traxx etc using axon, as it gives your team a huge advantage which noone on my team has access to(or is too shy to use). this isnt a huge problem imo, i'll play anyway as long as my my team wants to, but think about it brosan.

Last edited by CHIEFHERO[SKS] on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: CLASH OF THE TITANS   CLASH OF THE TITANS EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:19 am

CHIEFHERO[SKS] wrote:
l

EDIT: YOOO one last thing. wouldn't be too bad if we played this without any teamspeak/axon etc. several people who i've talked with about this have issues with chaise, traxx etc using axon, as it gives your team a huge advantage which noone on my team has access to(or is too shy to use). this isnt a huge problem imo, i'll play anyway as long as my my team wants to, but think about it brosan.

Ye, and ur team doesn't get to type anything, our team are too lazy to type in chat, deal?
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

PostSubject: Re: CLASH OF THE TITANS   CLASH OF THE TITANS EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:10 am

deal. non-communication games are the best. weak links get weeded out early and you don't have good players telling you where to go all the time if your mapawareness is bad. this is a mode where legends out-shine turkeys.
Back to top Go down
ShoresOfEden

PostSubject: Re: CLASH OF THE TITANS   CLASH OF THE TITANS EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:35 am

This will be very interesting.

These arent the people i would usualy play with so the team setup seems a bit unconventional but it will be a great match regardless of who wins.

Im down any time any date LETS GO.

Also i'll be using axon.
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

PostSubject: Re: CLASH OF THE TITANS   CLASH OF THE TITANS EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:29 am

ShoresOfEden wrote:
This will be very interesting.

These arent the people i would usualy play with so the team setup seems a bit unconventional but it will be a great match regardless of who wins.

Im down any time any date LETS GO.

Also i'll be using axon.

Ye, me too chaise ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLASH OF THE TITANS   CLASH OF THE TITANS Empty

Back to top Go down

CLASH OF THE TITANS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The STC Forum :: Community Discussion-