The STC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STC Forum

www.sheeptagforum.tk or https://sheeptag.forumotion.net/

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your dream team

Go down 
+6
BEeeH
XXXandBEER
CHIEFHERO[SKS]
Zo0LanDeR
I_think_I_own
TraxxWOLF
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

Your dream team Empty
PostSubject: Your dream team   Your dream team EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:52 pm

Exactly as it the title say;

If you were captain for a STWC-final team; what 4 players would you add to your team? Why? Describe shortly Very Happy

I will post mine laters, gotta hurry to school now!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

Your dream team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream team   Your dream team EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:04 pm

The best of the best will be
1. Drewisfat
2. Magoo
3. Wanna-be-sheep
4. Grim
5. Duncan(donuts) / zo0olander

I truly believe that these 5 would crush (if they were actice and were perfectly fit from being unrusty) any top 5 euros on a team. I have always believed that dream east team one was always better than euro dream team one. Especially in 2008 when that was easts prime where they fuckslammed all euros
Back to top Go down
Zo0LanDeR

Your dream team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream team   Your dream team EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:31 pm

My dream team would be:
1. Drew
2. Grim
3. Mr.Fishy
4. Wilshire
5. Me

There might be better players out there, but I think that team would give any other possible combination a really big challenge. They are all really solid sheep and sheps and really good team players, I can't think of another team I would rather play with. It's a bummer Wils and Fish don't play anymore...
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

Your dream team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream team   Your dream team EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:36 am

Ok, as it is now, with the shape players are in right now. Not through history..
Back to top Go down
CHIEFHERO[SKS]

CHIEFHERO[SKS]

Your dream team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream team   Your dream team EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:19 am

euro has always outperformed east. east has great players, but as a whole, they've never stood a chance against euro. east wasn't dominating in 2008 because they were better than european players. they dominated because everyone on europe started playing other games.

current world team: amir, chaise, grim, enstek, traxx.

this is based on very recent performances. exa/drew/shoop/cmk and so on = all excluded based on recent inactivity, recent inability to perform well and controversy around maphack.

this worldteam = maybe the best "all-arounders". everyone knows how to mass, how to wolf, has technical skill, mapawareness, and so on. some are clearly better wolfs than others, some are clearly better technical/runtag players than others. but the overall is smooth and there aren't any weak links in the team at any aspect of sheeptag.
Back to top Go down
I_think_I_own

Your dream team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream team   Your dream team EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:57 am

i have to disagree amir sozzz east's prime > euro's prime b/c every tourney east played in after 2008 = they always dominated. Thats why east won every tournament in 2008-2009. Then st started to downfall and become inactive = east has few pros playing atm and euro has a shitload of players that are in top shape.
Back to top Go down
XXXandBEER

Your dream team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream team   Your dream team EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:29 am

1. Beer
2. Josh
3. Pen
4. Ace
5. Homes
6. Punk
7. Westo
8. Devil

Yeee good old 8v4 sheep tag bring it on
Back to top Go down
BEeeH

BEeeH

Your dream team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream team   Your dream team EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:12 am

Current world dream team: beeeh, traxx, enstek, chaise & cmk

These are the players that you always can count on in every ingame situations. Runtag, bridging, wolfing etc, you name it. They know where and WHEN to play the different roles. Huge overall skillers
Back to top Go down
TraxxWOLF

TraxxWOLF

Your dream team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream team   Your dream team EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:53 pm

My DT would be

Traxx, Amir, Beeeh, Chaise, Exa

Subs: Grim CMK SteKooOoOo
Back to top Go down
twix

Your dream team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream team   Your dream team EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:09 am

Dream Team:

*TwiX
*Chaise
*Night
*Adam
*TheStalker

Subs: MiLanReeVeS and zpitt[behh] cheers

isi ^^

Back to top Go down
RICHARD--

RICHARD--

Your dream team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream team   Your dream team EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:59 pm

Magoo , me , trollpro , weed , blitz Smile) we would rt whole 20min Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KatyRoXeR

KatyRoXeR

Your dream team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream team   Your dream team EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:15 am

BirdyMacDUCK
TraxxWOLF
Nightmare[Behh]
CHAISErae[behh]
TwiX-CluB[Behh]

I believe these 5 together would be really, really good. They are all in the top 7 of rankings so 5/7 of the best players in europe are playing together = 90% unbeatable and will work out tremendously.
Back to top Go down
Map

Map

Your dream team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream team   Your dream team EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Could be right, katY. But maybe there are some problems like they dont want to play with eachother and so on.
I think

Exalius
Chaise
Night/Amir
Grim
Drew

would be that. Sad that i have used some of your list. :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your dream team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream team   Your dream team Empty

Back to top Go down